Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tro lvls and what not

Discussion on tro lvls and what not within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some while back i noticed that you attack faster when u manually click the mouse so i messed around with a autoclicker i got and didnt take a genius to figure this out but when i was in tg attacking a post with cyclone and auto clicker i killed the post enough times to reset the xp skill before it was over so i simply jammed a peice of paper in the f6 key where i had cyclone hotkeyed and so on. But i was gettin more exp than usin fast blade or scent sword. havent done it in a while so i dont know if it still works just thought that may be interesting to some.
Old 05/11/2007, 07:44   #2

set cyclone to F5

get conquer clicky(search)

set it to left click and F5
Old 05/11/2007, 09:36   #3

or find my topic... how to use cyclone in tg... works offscreen and last pretty long

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hel with vip lvls
07/15/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hi all i have made some of my members vip lvl 7 sucessfully, but how can i edit the batch hatch to be 1 minute or instant as currently its 4 hour using vip lvl 7 any help would be great, thanks in advance.
WTT some acc high lvls
11/07/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg or post reply here :) bb and GL that is my email >> [email protected]
WTT some acc high lvls
01/04/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg or post reply here :) bb and GL that is my email >> [email protected]
WTT some acc high lvls
01/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
WTT some accounts high lvls Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome And have 3 golden ticket and 4 clock for pet Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg >> [email protected] bb and GL
any bot which lvls with guard?
03/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there any bot which lvls with guard? i mean which hit monster and run away from it so the guard can kill it. my rb shut run away from every monster because they 1 hit me ^^