Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvling issues

Discussion on lvling issues within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i am lvl 111 tro and my exp has taken a scarey little stop at lvl 110 its taking me about 5 days in tg now for a lvl and it just doesnt seem much faster when i go out and do it myself so the question is simply is there an easier way?
Old 05/11/2007, 05:44   #2

yes, use auto lvler such as script vessel, u can get it from 9net9.com, and find guide to crack it on this forum. btw need something, SEARCHSERACHSEARCH
Old 05/11/2007, 12:18   #3

hey, try my sig out!!!!, you will find there what you need
Old 05/12/2007, 00:39   #4

or if u dont want to use sv ill tell u what i used to do.

First i would go to bi hawks or pc hawks and make a team and literally just hunt and gain vps, wen i gained 15k vps i would trade them in for exp, and wen i got +1s i would sell them and buy exp ***** so i would end up getting good exp.

Another option is make a team with ur tro and get an archer friend or ur own archer and plvl the team while u gain fast vps plus faster money. it basically all revolves around exp *****

good luck! bye
Old 05/12/2007, 01:14   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Sirithis@May 11 2007, 05:41
well i am lvl 111 tro and my exp has taken a scarey little stop at lvl 110 its taking me about 5 days in tg now for a lvl and it just doesnt seem much faster when i go out and do it myself so the question is simply is there an easier way?
It always gets harder at higher levels. You have it easier actually, my lvl 114 tao in tg gains around 0.5% an hour with FoH, which balances to around 8% a day and 2 weeks for a level since I can't keep the laptop running 24/7. Botting is the best option, go to winezone with elite earrings and you should take 1 dmg, and leave your trojan there for around 10 hours a day botting, you should have him up to 112 in two days, and getting a few gems, mets and uniques on the way. Don't bother getting VPs, as you can only trade in for exp once a day, which is completely useless as 15k VP for just 5% exp is totally not worth it, and trojans can't plvl as fast as archers.
Old 05/12/2007, 01:28   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence+May 12 2007, 01:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (requiescence @ May 12 2007, 01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirithis@May 11 2007, 05:41
It always gets harder at higher levels. You have it easier actually, my lvl 114 tao in tg gains around 0.5% an hour with FoH, which balances to around 8% a day and 2 weeks for a level since I can't keep the laptop running 24/7. Botting is the best option, go to winezone with elite earrings and you should take 1 dmg, and leave your trojan there for around 10 hours a day botting, you should have him up to 112 in two days, and getting a few gems, mets and uniques on the way. Don't bother getting VPs, as you can only trade in for exp once a day, which is completely useless as 15k VP for just 5% exp is totally not worth it, and trojans can't plvl as fast as archers. [/b][/quote]
i dont think its tat fast, and i dont think he wil lreceive 1damage, u need at least super 120 armor and super +4 minumum earing to receive 1damage
also, it will take fwe huors to reach 112, not days . i reached 122-123 in 2days tats true
Old 05/12/2007, 05:49   #7

Make yourself a bot, find a bot by using the Search button or level yourself.