Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new way to hide conquer

Discussion on new way to hide conquer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found a new way to hide CO 2.0 I was thinking if anyone would be able to make co move to the system try, that would be cool. My mom is always checking the start bar for conquer. i figured system tray would make it better, but i dont have the brains for it. thats where u guys come in
Old 05/10/2007, 16:29   #2

F im right it alredy exists bro heard something about a second desktop
Old 05/10/2007, 22:14   #3

thanks, but i dunno how to work it... i think a system tray thingy would be perfect for me, i tried most of the programs, but they dont work for CO
Old 05/10/2007, 22:19   #4

theres a quadruple desktop that i use, its made by kurosaga and its very easy. the link is in his signature, look at the hot linklist in my signature and look for a link to one of kurosagas post, then find quadruple desktop in his siggy
Old 05/10/2007, 22:24   #5

is there a multiple desktop that doesnt create icons on desktop or system tray my rents see a new icon and go crazy
Old 05/10/2007, 22:37   #6

im pretty sure there is but i dont know of 1 atm
Old 05/11/2007, 01:02   #7

thanks so much guys, and possibly ladies... I found a double desktop thingy on this forum a while back, but i didnt know how to use it... now i do!!!! I forgot where i got the double desktop, but thatnks anyways guys
Old 05/11/2007, 01:46   #8

Old 05/11/2007, 03:55   #9

yea.... thanks....