Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Get Thrown into Bot Jail By cookies?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i was on co2 talking to one of my friends and i told them a program that was on this site that could help them with their problem then some other person says that going to this site would get them thrown into bot jail because of cookies is this true? and if so is there anyway to fix such a problem

o yeah the guy who said he got thrown into bot jail said that he got an email saying that he got thrown into bot jail for a cookie from this site but im not sure thats why im asking and just wanna know if any of you know thats true or not

<hr>Append on May 10 2007, 06:47<hr> i would really like to know so if anyone knows pls tell me

<hr>Append on May 10 2007, 07:34<hr> can anyone say that at least they dont know?

Old   #2

didnt hear better bullshit :uglylol:

Old   #3

lol if tq is scanning our comp for our cookies we can sue their company already and by now they would have been brankrupt lol
Old   #4

ok what about users computers not elitepvpers but like what about my computer or someone elses computer is there anyway they can find out like that and ya thanks for your previous comments

Old   #5

lol if so you could just delete your cookies and pwn them that
way.

plus scanning your computer for files without permission only slightly illeagle lol totally illeagle
Old   #6

okie dokie thank you smokie