Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

text colors

Discussion on text colors within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was dwelling in my co folder but i dont understand alt codes too well to handle a file that could be what im looking for, was wondering if you could change the text color to something darker since all they have it light colors and sometimes they are hard to read.

if anyone will look into this the file i found was in the "ini" folder in the co2 folder called TxtColor. so far i still go no where even tho i changed some stuff in the file a bit. lol
Old 05/09/2007, 22:25   #2

check my hot linklist in my signature and look for the link to "Pimp My Conquer" you will probaly find sum tutorials on how to do all that stuff in there
Old 05/09/2007, 22:30   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by caladabolg@May 9 2007, 22:25
check my hot linklist in my signature and look for the link to "Pimp My Conquer" you will probaly find sum tutorials on how to do all that stuff in there
sweet, will do. someone asked me to try and figure it out but i gotta ask for help too. lol.

edit* unfortunately nothing about changing the color of the text to something darker, but i found other stuff i did need to know.
Old 05/09/2007, 22:54   #4

yw then XD
Old 05/09/2007, 23:31   #5

To the right of where you type your text, there is a clear button, next to it is the chat button, click that. Then click the color of the channel of text you want to change, about 7 or 8 colors will come up, click one.
Old 05/10/2007, 02:31   #6

i never even knew that XD i never really played around with that button lol