Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV question

Discussion on SV question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i find it interesting that SV will not likely to loot gold when the character is not using XP skills. however, when my SM or CYCLONE is on,sv wil lstart to loot every single gold on the screen before start to hit any monsters, can anyone please help me to solve this problem?
Old 05/09/2007, 04:39   #2

Exact opposite for me......
Old 05/09/2007, 05:25   #3

i think u must have set pick to default.. try pick all....
Old 05/09/2007, 05:47   #4

Quit answering questions without knowing what ur talking about, picking up as default already includes all gold except for sycee and silver(i think).

<hr>Append on May 9 2007, 05:48<hr> @SBX, mabye SV is prioritizing attacking the monsters over picking up gold?
Old 05/09/2007, 06:18   #5

tat is wat ithought, but it looot gold ONLY when i start to sm,and wont loot **** thing when i dont sm(except there is no monster)
Old 05/09/2007, 06:21   #6

Well, one thing i have noticed is that the position matters, say if there is a dball next to a monster, but the monster is literally on the dball, SV might be trying to pick up the dball, but because the monster is on top of it, attacks the monster, after it failed to pick up the dball for a while, it will basically stop trying. Hows that sound?
Old 05/09/2007, 07:05   #7

umm...what i mean is this. here is a bunch of gold on the ground and sv choose not to pick them up even when there is no monster around. when sm is on. the bot would stop attack any mosnter, and run around to every spot on the screen where there is gold, and loot them all then before attakcing monsters.
btw, i dont think a db under a monster would prevent sv from picking it up though, it is not pixel based, so the bot is actually "clicking" on the db to pick it up, so it wont fail, or am iwrong
Old 05/09/2007, 07:22   #8

mine will not pick gold when XP come up but will pick mets. Seems to be a feature for the lastest sv.