Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DK Sound Pack] v0.6

Discussion on [DK Sound Pack] v0.6 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/06/2007, 09:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
wow this is pretty nice now it gave me the idea to replace my CO sounds with DBZ sounds lol
Old 05/06/2007, 10:07   #17

Hehe... Well its a lot more work then you think, trust me. I've been working on this for a good week, I just recently finished compiling a huge library of sounds to work with (about 3GB in sounds).

I'll be putting up v0.6 soon! In about 12 hours. It has some more sound updates and a few bug fixes (quiet met sound, non-fixed fb sound, mining sound in sync).
Old 05/06/2007, 13:30   #18

haha gem drop sounds would be awesome but it'd be really cool if you could replace the current sound of club hitting with the one from CO-1. that was the coolest sound on the game back then and they had to replace it :P
Old 05/06/2007, 19:53   #19

Well weapon hits are next on the list for replacement, after I finish with magic sounds... If someone can supply the co1 club sound I'll be happy to use it, but I got some nice ones in my wav library too.
Old 05/07/2007, 02:39   #20

Hey bro its your lil bro here I luv dis sound mod it fkin rox omg.

wuz totally worth making an acc here for. Make more!
Old 05/07/2007, 02:43   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by BRwannabie@May 6 2007, 17:39

... What the hell?!

Devin if that really is you, I just put CO on your computer like 2 days ago... And your already trying to mod it? Sigh... We both know how big of an idiot you are, if you f*ckup your co installation your own your own. I warned you.

And... I never told you about elitepvp, all I did was give you SV... WTF. O_o
Old 05/07/2007, 09:14   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+May 7 2007, 02:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ May 7 2007, 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BRwannabie@May 6 2007, 17:39

... What the hell?!

Devin if that really is you, I just put CO on your computer like 2 days ago... And your already trying to mod it? Sigh... We both know how big of an idiot you are, if you f*ckup your co installation your own your own. I warned you.

And... I never told you about elitepvp, all I did was give you SV... WTF. O_o [/b][/quote]
mum says i'm smart for my age. your a bully! BAN HE BAN HE PLX.

I'm only 12 be nice. I wish I was 20...
Old 05/07/2007, 09:16   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by BRwannabie+May 7 2007, 00:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRwannabie @ May 7 2007, 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Matt.dk@May 7 2007, 02:43
<!--QuoteBegin--BRwannabie
Quote:
@May 6 2007, 17:39

wuz totally worth making an acc here for. Make more!*

... What the hell?!

And... I never told you about elitepvp, all I did was give you SV... WTF. O_o
mum says i'm smart for my age. your a bully! BAN HE BAN HE PLX.

I'm only 12 be nice. I wish I was 20... [/b][/quote]
Your only 15 feet away, don't make me hurt you... And quit yelling at me "I posted lolol" you sound like a goof.

Ontopic: Sound mod updated! See the changelog in the initial post.
Old 05/07/2007, 12:43   #24

nice
thanks
Old 05/07/2007, 13:34   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+May 6 2007, 06:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ May 6 2007, 06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--merryvillain@May 6 2007, 05:05
If I could possibly make a request....

An edited Gem Drop sound so that I can know when a gem drops when I'm plvling.

That would be super sweet, or maybe if you could give me the location, as I already have a wav file to replace it with. It ISN'T (believe it or not) the GemDrop.wav file.
Well, I imagine sometime with future patches, that dropgem.wav will start being used. But right now, when a gem drops "DropItem.wav" is played. Unfourtonately this is a general item drop file, that plays when a lot of misc. stuff drops, such as ores. It may help you out a bit from hunting, and I havent tested changing that wav file yet and hunting for gems. So there isint much you can really do. Try it though and get back to me... But I'm betting it will trigger for a lot of misc. items. [/b][/quote]
The only thing that uses dropitem.wav is ores, gems, scrolls and arrows. i replaced mine with bell.wav, and the false met sound doesnt bother me too much when i pk an archer and he drops all his speed
Old 05/07/2007, 20:12   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkMessiah+May 7 2007, 04:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkMessiah @ May 7 2007, 04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Matt.dk@May 6 2007, 06:04
<!--QuoteBegin--merryvillain
Quote:
@May 6 2007, 05:05

That would be super sweet, or maybe if you could give me the location, as I already have a wav file to replace it with.* It ISN'T (believe it or not) the GemDrop.wav file.

Well, I imagine sometime with future patches, that dropgem.wav will start being used. But right now, when a gem drops "DropItem.wav" is played. Unfourtonately this is a general item drop file, that plays when a lot of misc. stuff drops, such as ores. It may help you out a bit from hunting, and I havent tested changing that wav file yet and hunting for gems. So there isint much you can really do. Try it though and get back to me... But I'm betting it will trigger for a lot of misc. items.
The only thing that uses dropitem.wav is ores, gems, scrolls and arrows. i replaced mine with bell.wav, and the false met sound doesnt bother me too much when i pk an archer and he drops all his speed [/b][/quote]
Hmm I thought that particular file was using more, I'm gonna have to go test this out a bit. thanks for the tip.
Old 05/09/2007, 20:38   #27

Hey big bro u said u were gunna update it every other day or sumthin and its been a few dayz so plz update it soon!
Old 05/15/2007, 02:16   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+May 7 2007, 20:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ May 7 2007, 20:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -DarkMessiah@May 7 2007, 04:34
Quote:
Originally posted by -Matt.dk@May 6 2007, 06:04
<!--QuoteBegin--merryvillain
Quote:
Quote:
@May 6 2007, 05:05

That would be super sweet, or maybe if you could give me the location, as I already have a wav file to replace it with. It ISN'T (believe it or not) the GemDrop.wav file.

Well, I imagine sometime with future patches, that dropgem.wav will start being used. But right now, when a gem drops "DropItem.wav" is played. Unfourtonately this is a general item drop file, that plays when a lot of misc. stuff drops, such as ores. It may help you out a bit from hunting, and I havent tested changing that wav file yet and hunting for gems. So there isint much you can really do. Try it though and get back to me... But I'm betting it will trigger for a lot of misc. items.

The only thing that uses dropitem.wav is ores, gems, scrolls and arrows. i replaced mine with bell.wav, and the false met sound doesnt bother me too much when i pk an archer and he drops all his speed
Hmm I thought that particular file was using more, I'm gonna have to go test this out a bit. thanks for the tip. [/b][/quote]
Yeah...arrows =/= common, nor is ores, unless some nub is spam-dropping them intown. which leaves scrolls and gems. scrolls = only mass-drop in AZ, where i dont think gems drop often either? Most ppl hunt at places where arrows/ores/scrolls dont drop THAT often
Old 05/18/2007, 08:29   #29

Misc item uses the following: Ores, Diamonds(lab), Skillbooks(all, ND, dance etc), Arrows, Gates, Gems.

At least thats what I've found.

The current sound mod has a "pop" sound for this miscsound file. Its very nice in my opinion. Some of you might think you recognise it from the classic sim city series - at first I thought the same thing, but its actually a freeware wav.
Old 07/06/2007, 02:50   #30

some of ur files had an error for me