Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help needed toa bot

Discussion on help needed toa bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi all,

im the 10.000 th noob asking 4 a bot

BUT i DiD just the SEARCH button so plz dont say that

i was looking 4 a toa program 2 lvl my nado and i found this 1.

but its a mex file and the program u need to run it flips on my pc

BTW i mean the secon 1

( tanding Still Attacker - Also sits and meditates, but constantly attacks anything on the screen. (Good for if your in an advance zone team, and you want some extra experence for nado or somthin )

can some1 get this into a exe file make a seperate program or knoes a program that does the same

ow dont say:

use kira bot ( i dont want 2 move)

i want to stay still couz im ganne use it at bandit cave (97)

ty so much if u can awnser me

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=really ty' border='0' alt='really ty' />

<hr>Append on May 5 2007, 18:22<hr> damm blind #close srry wait of time i found a programm
for all the fire toas wit same question

dam srry i was so blind 4 all fire toas search