Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

moonbox quest... bot?

Discussion on moonbox quest... bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any bot that can hunt in the moonbox quest and collect tokens for me ?....

all bots i know wont work for me after new patches/updates..
Old 06/04/2007, 11:31   #2

script vessel
Old 04/01/2008, 05:52   #3

can someone post a bot that works in moonbox
Old 04/01/2008, 20:49   #4

Yes like slowpoke said use SV it works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moonbox Quest
08/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I was just wondering, if its possible, how much attack is needed to 1 hit the monsters that are in the tactics.
Moonbox Quest
01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey, right bascally im doing the moonbox qiest, does anyone ahve any tips on how to do it fast or how to get out of there if your half way through the quest? Thanks people
Moonbox quest
04/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Give it any tips for the moonbox quest its so long to make moonboxes Give it a fast way to take it easier? Thanks to all for help
SV with moonbox quest
03/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i have SV as well as the "sunny" bot which was given out to every1 and was then banned and not aviable for download now... i tried both.... they work almost the same.. but 1 thing.... i tried using both SV and sunny... and normally when it comes to cylcone, my trojan will not pick up any token... further more sometimes or even most of the time, my tro is not having cylcone, my char will not pick up pass... i selected "pick all" and i even type CommandToken in the box provided... but it will...
A tip in moonbox quest :)
01/27/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
ok everyone if you are doing moonbox quest here is a good tip. go in the beggining and get the first token but once u get it d/c. whne you d/c you have a chance of not going to death tactic. keep doin this until you have all tokens. i hope this is helpful :) text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=karma would be nice xD' border='0' alt='karma would be nice xD' />