Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tao problems

Discussion on tao problems within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
whenever i use my tao... and try to bot.. (stand still)
he will get stuck and not attack
i use thunder (i am a noob tao)
Old 04/30/2007, 04:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Alfhelm@Apr 29 2007, 19:51
whenever i use my tao... and try to bot.. (stand still)
he will get stuck and not attack
try making sure you selected nado or fire

<hr>Append on Apr 30 2007, 05:43<hr> well, if u use thunder you should level up a bit and get fire and fc, lol

hunt manually, all bots except kira dont work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bot problems
03/14/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I can start walker etc but i got no skill and item list :/ but walker works i use IG walker and i have vista 64 bit mh :P pls help *EDIT* http://img442.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=prob2r.jpg
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^