Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProProxy is deleting characters

Discussion on ProProxy is deleting characters within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't download ProProxy. I thought it was clean but there's a backdoor through the Proxy server it uses that your scanners won't detect. These guys are wiping characters. They did two of mine today. I know this because it only happened on the account that I used ProProxy on and they replaced the passwords on both with "todaydoomsday". Bottomline, you won't find the backdoor with any scan and they will delete any character you use it with.
Old 04/20/2007, 06:24   #2

You should've read there are many threads here warning about it and scanners CANT detect if theres a backdoor in java you have to decompile to see for the command
Old 04/20/2007, 07:02   #3

That sux.
Yea short answer, but hey, that's all there is to it.
Cheat, and get cheated in the end.
Old 04/30/2007, 00:13   #4

Yeah Its Net77. I love that guy. He's owning all you gay *** nubs trying to use aimbot because you fail at PVP and I praise him for it.
Old 04/30/2007, 01:33   #5

LoL there was many topic saying DUN DOWNLOAD PROPROXY.... ;P