Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QoProxy working?

Discussion on QoProxy working? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im not sure what version err whoes version of qoproxy i have, but ive used for last 3 months and it still works with patch 4346... If any1 can tell me whoes version im using, maybe check if its safe, add me to msn ill let you check it out. *Edit - Email removed by a1blaster*
Old 04/28/2007, 18:17   #2

ban this guy he already been busted for posting SV with OScoope backdoor in it
Old 04/28/2007, 20:12   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Qoproxy is not working again!
05/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I donno, but it was working normaly but today when i tryed to open it.. it freezes the Client.. and tells me server maint.. I tryed everything.. and it didnt work... Hmmm so ?
Qoproxy [Everything working] (speedhack+many more)
12/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 97 Replies
Qoproxy #cyclone #dhcyclone #autohunt #autoloot #jumpgater #jumpgatel #cloud (no use) #wind (no use) #f <name> (follow a person)
QOProxy (mines 70% working)
10/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
::EDIT:::Original Post moved to update progress 07/04 Hey peach... I recently went back through my QO and edited a fresh old version again... Managed to fix the aimbot 100%... it autokills just like old times... forgot how fukin 1337 it is lol went 20/0 in a server I havnt played on in like 3 mths... LOL Anyways I have the speedhack working except for the action "LIE" activation of the speed hack??? and I tried to fix the functions like autoloot and follow with no luck... Can you help...
QOProxy (mines 50% working)
06/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
So far I have been converting the packet structure of packet 0x3f2 as Chocoman has generously posted and I have been able to make it work. Functions working so far: #cyclone #dhcyclone The speedhack is functioning perfectly however I lost the "LIE" action hotkey... possibly I missed a change in the action structure somewhere??? The aimbot... Nado lock on works... it tracks... and when you double lock it will fire and hit like usually however when it says "target moved fastblading.."...