Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XP booster

Discussion on XP booster within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i tried using help but it can't search for phrases shorter then 3 chars...

my question is, is there an XP booster that can charge my XP skill full whenever i want?

since i cant search for it, i wanted to know if anyone knows of it's existance.

seems to me that it shouldn't be so hard to create since it's entirely client side. I came to this conclusion because if you switch off death effects with cotobo u dont get your XP bar filled (not with ddeaths anyway). so i guess that u could fill it very fast by giving "death" packets to client...

if i understood anything about programmin i'd try doing something like that but...
Old 04/25/2007, 18:22   #2

hehe, I'd like to see that. superman and cyclone whenever I want...as if :rofl:

you'll prob get jailed instantly if someone eg GM caught you double XP skilling (as in directly after each other not as in cyc for sooo long at hawkings that you get XP skill again)
Old 04/25/2007, 22:44   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by thor_zg@Apr 25 2007, 15:58
i tried using help but it can't search for phrases shorter then 3 chars...

my question is, is there an XP booster that can charge my XP skill full whenever i want?

since i cant search for it, i wanted to know if anyone knows of it's existance.

seems to me that it shouldn't be so hard to create since it's entirely client side. I came to this conclusion because if you switch off death effects with cotobo u dont get your XP bar filled (not with ddeaths anyway). so i guess that u could fill it very fast by giving "death" packets to client...

if i understood anything about programmin i'd try doing something like that but...
this can't be done because it's server side
Old 04/26/2007, 00:18   #4

a big group of warriors around you at all times? lmao
Old 04/26/2007, 04:37   #5

#close. question answered.
Server sided.

PS:Try linklist at my signature if you would want to know more (^^)

DM
Closed Thread