Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simple aimbot which is easy to use

Discussion on simple aimbot which is easy to use within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need simple aimbot which isnt tough to start i mean which doesnt need any changes in ini files and stuff i just enable it and it does the job for me pleasee help[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= PLEASE HELP ME' border='0' alt=' PLEASE HELP ME' />
Old 04/22/2007, 16:17   #2

Not such a aimbot fan but
in the other post u gave a link to QO proxy...
QO proxy has aimbot..

Old 04/22/2007, 17:34   #3

yes it does have but its too tough to understand and start
Old 04/22/2007, 17:39   #4

Not tryin to be rude, but if you have an aimbot and can't understand how to use it then maybe you should learn. Just do some reading/searching and you will eventually figure it out on your own. If your to lazy to figure it out then you don't deserve to use it. That being said and now off topic.... Aimbot sux, learn to fight pvp on ur own.
Thx & have a nice day.
Old 04/22/2007, 17:40   #5

well qoproxy is the easiest aimbot to use out there...

download qoproxy
then use a qoproxy guide (theres a few of them)
Old 04/22/2007, 18:16   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
@jaymehta2511 > You already pointed somebody to the hot linklist already. Well look there yourself for guide on how to set QOproxy up. There's one there right along with links to working QOproxies.

#Close
Closed Thread