Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

=)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This bot just disconnects you if someone whispers to you...like if they ask "are you there?" or any other type of whisper to you. The purpose of this would be so if anyone was about to cam you, they would probably whisper you first. If anyone has, heard of, or will make one please tell me.

Old 04/22/2007, 11:43   #2

For GMs maybe eh?

Old 04/22/2007, 12:21   #3

This is one of the functions, maybe this will help you, quite handy tool.
Credits to inSertCoiN

Quote:
*Picture no.9* This is the remote command tool. Read down to see what it does and how and why to use it.

*Picture no.10* After you click the remote command icon a text box and OK button is shown. For now there is only 1 command and that command is to close CO client. Enter a commandline in text box, for example "123disc123", and click OK

*Picture no.11* Now remote command is activated. When anyone wispers you "123disc123" the CO client on wich you activated it will close. Simply click it 1 more time to deactivate it.
Use: Usefull if you leave your bot or market shoper on and you go out. You can close them from anywhere where you can find CO or simply tell your friends to wisper you your command in 2 hours for egsample.
Old 04/22/2007, 16:19   #4

Hmm isnt it better if someone makes a kinda
"reply bot"

like i had this progrm where u can make bots where u can talk with if u could put that in a auto lvler
would be cool like if someone says
Yo, hey , hi, ey, you there? or something that it reply's "man dont feel like talking let me lvl"
or any other wich u can configur urself

Old 04/22/2007, 17:54   #5

Quote:

"reply bot"

like i had this progrm where u can make bots where u can talk with if u could put that in a auto lvler
Yo, hey , hi, ey, you there? or something that it reply's "man dont feel like talking let me lvl"
" i am a bot and this is an automated message" =D
Old 04/22/2007, 18:23   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by darksonic@Apr 22 2007, 16:54
Quote:

"reply bot"

" i am a bot and this is an automated message" =D
nooooo "Sorry, I am currently AFK, please leave your name and message and I will reply asap".
Old 04/23/2007, 08:59   #7

lol now that you mention it, a reply bot would do what i want too. However i really wouldnt want to be disconnect if my friend just whispered me for somthing and i was afk lvling. I usually use robot XP skill to make it look less obvious than a cyclone. Im all about making things less obvious so people would be ******* and record a hard working botter.

« Best ScreenShots ever | Did they fix it? »