Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All you guys wanna check this out RE

Discussion on All you guys wanna check this out RE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I saw a noob guy in market spamming this websites name as a source of free dbs and cps so just thought that u guys must know what a scam is going around here he was spamming in market in kylin server and his name was "HaNANG

it is not made by me or some of my friend cuz as you go through my posts i m almost noob in these things but i dun mind if u closed it cuz its for wellbeing of my fellow pvpers
Old 04/22/2007, 08:06   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
I knew you meant well. Thats why I didn't give you a warning or -karma.
People here should know better then to give out there passwords anyhow.
But the link you posted is advertisement for the scam site so I had to take it down.
Old 04/22/2007, 08:16   #3

I have seen many a time someone spam a website in the market, or TC. I usually go to them to check the quality of the scam, unless of course the url is some big jumble of fudge, then screw it.