Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sh lvler

Discussion on Sh lvler within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im looking 4 a spirit healing lvler cant find it
maybe because im noob lol

thanks all
Old 04/17/2007, 20:02   #2

Try use the frigging search
Old 04/19/2007, 00:23   #3

You can also use autohotkey, and make a macro program that will have you use it. You set this up by:
[x]Login your Tro, or SH user,
[x]Login another account, basically a lower lvl,
[x]Set SV, or a bot (Yes, unless you can have 2 macros going) to have Tro use it at a set interval, usually whenever you can.
[x]Have the hotkeyed guy atk the Tro at a set interval, as to not mess up his stamina.
I can't go into detail on how to do this, but the theory is quite simple:Hurt your own guy so you can use SH.
Old 04/19/2007, 00:51   #4

elite*gold: 20
Or use those loveforever rings Get two of them, hotkey them, etc etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pet lvler ... ?
12/08/2010 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
Mich kotzt das echt an das ich denn ganzen tag ein mob anklicken muss .... und dann auch schon denn nächsten immer wieder das selbe und nur damit ich ein gutes pet hab ! Deshalb frag ich mich ob es nicht etwas gibt womit ich die gegner automatisch angreife ... ? Ich weiss es gibt genug davon aber noch keiner davon hat so richtig bei mir funktioniert ... also kann mir da jemand helfen ? Und vielleicht auch noch erklären wie ich ihn benutzen muss ... ^^ sorry bin noch newbie auf dem Gebiet...
Use ToxicFog Lvler to Psn star Lvler Background!
05/18/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 31 Replies
Hello! i was thinking about toxic fog lvler... i know it use toxic fog in same cordinate evrytime. so i turned PK on and insted for Toxic fog in skill i took Psn Star then i took my noob next to my acc that i wanna lvl psn star with. and it work ! :D so: 1. Download a Auto ToxicFog lvler background 2. SIT on F1,turn on PK and Psn Star in skill
Nix and xp lvler?
08/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
been looking around and the search function only came up with random bots that didn't include nix. i'm looking for a nix bot that i can level on gw door (either one) and will level my water elf, then attack the gw door again.
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot