Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

proproxy additions

Discussion on proproxy additions within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Doesn't mattter i found it out lolz, it does pick up mets just me being stupid sorry for the wasted thread
Old 04/12/2007, 15:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
I wouldn't use proproxy if I was you. Unless you got rid of the packetstore.class and other coding in qoproxy.class.
You'll loose your account if you don't.

You might want to read this>>>
Mass-Hacking on Eagle/Lion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iSRO Update for 8/31/2010 NEW ADDITIONS!
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Here are the changes being made for today's update, which is why it will take a total of 5 hours (approx) Legend V plus Update (Battle Arena) - Battle Arena Update * Random Matching Arena, Party vs Party Arena, etc - Socket System Update * More Options to make Powerful Weapons and Upper Armors - Trade and Triangular Conflict Improvement * Various Profits will be increased - Summer Ghost Hunt Event will be applied
[REQUEST]RegisterPage+ Additions
02/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi since i dont see nowwhere a release or a share im requesting this: Registration page with ability to change password + email validation ,i have a script for you if u need it. <?php //Check whether the submission is made if(!isset($_POST)){ $stremail=""; DisplayForm(); } else{
ProProxy
05/07/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 14 Replies
Backdoored ProProxy!!! Hi^^ This is new verison of QOProxy i have seen many people looking for aim bot and this is it!! You can make it work like before just change the IP and wala ;)) you have more on the page of ProProxy You can find it on the file!!! (this is not my work) BUT +1 KARMA WILL BE NICE ^^ *edit - File removed by a1blaster*
ProProxy
04/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Well i figured since ProProxy is actually a very good proxy (best one out). Why not turn it around on him. Just go into it and remove the stuff that sends your info. The program is very good, just needs somebody to weed out the bad stuff. I have no experience with java so i can't do it, i am just making the suggestion because it sounded good when i thought of it. Please don't flame me for my thoughts. Also if a person that takes on this task decides not to keep the aim bot part that is cool. i...