Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

flying archer hit box

Discussion on flying archer hit box within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i want to make the hit box lower like before... anyone knows how to edit this? i think this can be edit client side.
Old 04/11/2007, 21:44   #2

yea guys here up and fix that **** ... it really sucks!
Old 04/12/2007, 00:48   #3

aimbot ftw
Old 04/12/2007, 03:16   #4

Yes it does suck, but i do not know if you can change it client side though.
Maybe, but I do not know
わからないよう~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 2nd RB Female Archer Archer-Trojan-Archer 130-130-112
09/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im selling an Archer-Trojan-Archer female account who has the ability to use chain cyclone which is awesome for plvling. She currently has 236Pot with her mentor on and w/o her on she has 210 potency (for a lvl 112 archer this is great). As i mentioned before she is lvl 130-130-112. Now for her gear: Ears Super +5 SDG lvl 112 Necky Super +5 SDG lvl 112 Ring Super +6 SDG lvl 110 Bow Super +6 2xSDG lvl 110 Coat Super +6 2xSDG lvl 112 Boots Super +6 SDG lvl 110 Miraculous Gourd Good...
How To Stop An Archer From Flying
07/03/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
Hey, i just thought i could help the community, i know this is old but im trying to help if you already know please dont comment. Have you ever been pissed off because an archer keep flying and you cant hit? well all you need is the skill "Magic Shield". Water Tao's will have it but all Water - Anything Reborns will have it just try spare a few attribute points on spirit and you can be a tro that stop archers from flying!! then you can fb/ss them. I Don't Expect anyhting in return but...
How to equip a weapon on a flying archer?
06/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, as you all probably know, archers can unequip bow while flying. A full 2s archer (without bow) can 1 or 2 hit non-rb flying archers, hit 4k on some fires,only by meleeing from air. If there was a way to equip a 1h or 2h in air, it would be deadly. Is there a way to do it?;)
If you haven't noticed flying archer unhittable.
12/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
Yep. I love it archers that are flying are now impossible for taos even to hit and archers too. i had alot of fun today pelting some fire fire fire taos today. i usually play on my trojan but i was doing some itemhunting on my archer archer. this fire fire reborn and this water trojan come in trying to kill me so i decide to take to the air. and thats when i noticed the fire fire wasn't hitting me with tornie. i thought hmmmmm that odd. but i killed the trojan. and then started on the...