Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'll be honest, I feel lazy.

Discussion on I'll be honest, I feel lazy. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, so, you know that you can make yourself look like you have superman by making the effect last while you are the team leader, can you do this for Vigor too? Reason I ask and not do myself is cuz im not feeling too good and i am lazy right now
Hope you understand,

-Katsu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sandra Gambino "FEEL ME - Lazy Jonez Remix"
08/22/2010 - Music - 1 Replies
Sandra Gambino "FEEL ME - Lazy Jonez Remix" AVAILABLE NOW on Amazon.de, Amazon.com, iTunes and Musicload.de YouTube - Sandra Gambino FEEL Me ( il Remix di Lazy Jonez) adesso in vedita come download YouTube - Sandra Gambino feel me REMIX
A humble request with honest intentions
07/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
I come to you broken, and at a loss, in need of help. It may be a bold request to ask, I may get banned, I may get no responses, but I need help. Some time ago, my girlfriend got her account hacked. She lost all of her stuff, and the hacker changed the password. I have been going at Nexon from then on to try to get the account back, but alas I could not. I have tried everything I can, and now I come to one final, drastic solution. Hack the account back. I know it is bold, but it is a...
Your Honest Opinion
05/22/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I am new to this site... obviously. This site seem to be the only 2moons hacking site beside mpcforums.pl but that is in polish and google translator is horrid This site seems to be very outdated and advanced users seem to be either under the assumption that this stuff is general knowledge and do not care to explain. This site seems to support CE which is generally for semi-advanced users. I understand you do not support 1 click hacks as it will ruin the game... (or you were...
helomelo Honest or Scammer
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hello: i wanna make a deal with this guy he offers me $40 for a char only problem no MM is available... so he wants me to go first.... Honest or Scammer
Let's be honest
07/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
Hi! This is my first topic, so don't be mad for me if i can't do something good. :D Well, let's stay in topic: I have been trying to get unlimited exp balls too. (I think all the ppl in ElitePvPers etc. r...) If we are honest, who would ever tell how to get unlimited exp balls if someone would figure that out? :? Ok, now u think 'Wtf he is noob, wouldn't tell 2 elite pvpers guys or anything, whatta noob :eek: ', BUT think what would happen if that would come out! Elite Pvpers...