Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ganoderma and Titan

Discussion on Ganoderma and Titan within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hia every1, i rlly need like a map or co-ords of where ganoderma and titam show up, or any other bosses plz help
Old 03/29/2007, 14:11   #2

Titan is at 400,600 in apecity above the city at snakes

Gandorma at 670,775 under the river in phoenix castle
Old 03/29/2007, 14:14   #3

pls search first before asking... to make it much easier for you heres a mod map for all you need!!
Old 03/29/2007, 16:56   #4

Thanks ppl!
Old 03/29/2007, 19:16   #5

Received Thanks: 1,960
Please try to use search next time.
I just used ganoderma in search of Conquer online 2 and came up with this.>>>

There may be alot of them, but looking and reading through the threads you might find out other things you didn't know.
It's always better to search first, ask questions last.

If your new, Please read>>>
Elitepvpers Forum Etiquette, Plus links to Rules and Guidelines!

Thank You!

Question answered.
}^~^{

#CLOSE
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ganoderma and Titan Minimaps
02/06/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Something I whipped up in a few mins, but about 6 months ago. If people find these useful, please help yourself. Description, Edited minimap (including backups) to show the location of the Ganoderma and Titan spawns on the minimaps. These show the locations best when zoomed into the map. Ofcourse most people know where these spawns are, so... yeah. Anyway. Enjoy. How to install. Extract the jpeg files to "ConquerOnline X.0\data\minimap" folder. How to uninstall. If you dont know or...
Titan&Ganoderma
01/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi again. can some1 tell me the coor with picture of titan and ganoderma i really need exp pots .Thanks
Ganoderma & Titan
10/08/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 107 Replies
well some of u guys know this but some of u never saw a ganoderma or titan,well here r the coordinates for ganoderma They bouth drop expirience potions and helps u to lvl fater,enjoy and good luck ;)
Titan/Ganoderma Locations?
12/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
well,i was thinking of ways to earn cash and lvl up quickily and i thoguht of exp pots. so i was wondering if there's any kind soul out there who had the coords of the spawn points of Ganoderma/Titan and could post it on elitepvpers. it would really be a great help to a whole lot of people.
[Question] Ganoderma and Titan
07/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok so i've been playing on one of the newest servers and I have the high arch/ and wat etc wit my nice gear.... everythings going good... but I get bumraped in lvlin cuz everyone else has 17+ exp pots.. and I have yet to get one. Take yesterday I killed 7 ganos and 5 titans... not one pot... In the life of this server up until now I have killed about 75 to 90 ganos and titans... Not one fucking POT... My question is... do I just have the absolute shitiest luck ever??? OR do they...