Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Effect Remove

Discussion on Effect Remove within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone, I am trying to remove animation of Tornado / Glowing from the arrows, so its just arrows from like an elite bow without that super glowing / and super gem effects. But i got stunk and not sure which files i have to edit. Could anyone give me a short guide on how to do it please. Thnx Alot ^^
Old 02/28/2007, 09:18   #2

click search.

or download some effect removers from this forum
Old 03/01/2007, 01:15   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Feb 28 2007, 09:18
click search.

or download some effect removers from this forum
You think i didnt use search <.<? Non of the effect removers do what i want to.. they either remove too much or they remove what i've removed by hand >.<
Old 03/01/2007, 01:29   #4

just make a back up copy of your effects folder and delete the one in your co folder.
EDIT:its probably in C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0&#092;c3&#092;effect
Old 03/01/2007, 01:35   #5

Not sure what you want then...if you do it by hand you probably erased contents of 3DEffects.ini, which would accomplish removing glow on arrows/weapons, spell animations, damage numbers, etc. That's what I did and it's enough for me so that I don't lag out of tg.

If you want to remove the glow from arrows and leave the rest, sorry I don't know.