Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea for NEW Itemtype

Discussion on Idea for NEW Itemtype within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i`ve done full search for this made sure its no where to be found and all i`ve seen is things that show quality and colored items my idea is an itemtype for Fb that would turn Fb into a straight line of fire that would be awesome
Old 02/27/2007, 03:17   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
Fast Blade has nothing to do with ItemType.dat's.
Changing FB to straight line would be graphical maybe?
Something to do with C3, DDS or ANI files?
Old 02/27/2007, 06:04   #3

correct. i could try to make a straight line fire effect if you want o.O
Old 02/27/2007, 06:12   #4

Since we are on the subject of FB and lines, what I have always wanted to see was a tool that would always draw a line in front of your character that would represent the effective range of FB. Like an "aimhack", but just a guidline of where it would go.
Just another idea:P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ItemType.dat (Customize Your Own ItemType File In 3 Steps)
02/06/2016 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 463 Replies
THIS WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER WORK ON NORMAL EQUIPMENT EXCEPT WEAPONS AND TALISMANS! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE SO STOP ASKING FOR IT! WORKS ON ALL PATCHES Create your own itemtype.dat file in 3 easy steps: choose file, choose settings, generate. Features: Choose prefixes for fixed, refined, unique, elite or super items. Choose prefixes for normal, refined or super gems. Choose names for command tokens.
ItemType.dat and itemtype.txt 5018 AnD Change Font Size :D
09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
itemType.dat 1. See the Quality of Items on the ground before you pick them up. 2. See CommandTokens, so you know which ones you have already. 3. See where the WindSpells will take you at a glance.
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up. Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...