Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help with SV

Discussion on Need some help with SV within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sup guys i got it yea hacked it all good started it up and first it doesnt go the guy just pivots around getting hit. then it turns off the client i turn it back on does it again in a bit. then i try turning off SV wouldnt turn off then it says if i force it off this loggin name cant be use for 20 mins well i think it wusz talking about the SV loggin name but after that i try bringing up my client it loads then rite b4 the loggin screen comes up it shuts off ne1 kno wut i can do? thnx
Old 02/23/2007, 12:59   #2

how is your hp? how is your dura? i kinda didnt get wht u exactly mean it dcs u immediatly like in 5 secs or it works hour and dcs please be more specific
Old 02/23/2007, 13:14   #3

try changing the setting of SV before u hit start to suit your char, make sure ur dura isnt too low, and make sure that the right monster names are in the attack boxes try that