Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help needed with SV....

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just finished cracking script vessel with the help of a guide. So I opened it and it logged it just fine. The box came up when I put all the info in for leveling up my noob warrior. But when I hit start she wouldn't attack the monsters or pickup anything. She did on the other hand user pots by her self when her HP gt to the selected amount.

So I want to know if someone knows anything I could've possibly done wrong? As in dose it have to be on a certain resolution? Could I have messed it up when cracking? ect.

Also I saw a post about a date checker removal for script vessel, will I still need to download that?

Thank-you, all help is most appreciated

And here is a picture of what I put in my script vessel box in case I idiotically messed it up there XD.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1171851735.jpg (66.9 KB, 3 views)

Old 02/19/2007, 03:29   #2

You still need to do date checker fix yes

Old 02/19/2007, 03:32   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by tetnes@Feb 18 2007, 22:29
Thanks,

Edit: nvm I found my answer, I just got to get past the logging part as it won't get past that.
Old 02/19/2007, 04:54   #4

Received Thanks: 1,955
Quote:
Originally posted by ab312c+Feb 18 2007, 20:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ab312c @ Feb 18 2007, 20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tetnes@Feb 18 2007, 22:29
Thanks,

Edit: nvm I found my answer, I just got to get past the logging part as it won&#39;t get past that. [/b][/quote]
Well you must have had it working to get the screen shot made didn&#39;t you.

Also do you have your Show names checked in the options window on Conquer2.0?

Old 02/19/2007, 05:39   #5

The picture I took before was when I didn&#39;t know that I needed the date checker remover.

I also found out that the file I tried to download to fix that ( which was posted)
would make me freeze at logging in.

So instead I fixed it my self using the guide to change a few hex codes, and now its working perfectly.

I&#39;m really happy that instead of just giving people the cracked version their helping us do it fo ourselves, as it made me feel less like a helpless noob, I was actually proud of my self lol, XD

*edit: Wow people are sad , I just had some one pmail me, asking for SV, and they had VERY bad english, put no effort the into the letter what so ever (not that I would of gave it to them if they did but still), I couldn&#39;t barely understand them. LOL Tisk-Tisk
Old 02/19/2007, 13:21   #6

Hey, i want to reply cuz i have the same problem as he had.

Yesterday my SV worked perfectly, today when i want to log in it keeps sayin Logining....repeating. and a few times it said something like: Server offline, No response Update version or smth.
I tried my best for solving this problem but none worked.

I tried to download the file fix what been posted here but still no working SV.
What caused my SV as not working?:x

It just doesn&#39;t pass the login feature....
Old 02/19/2007, 14:48   #7

Shows name on + nataros data checker remover
Old 02/19/2007, 17:20   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by drakuz@Feb 19 2007, 08:21
Hey, i want to reply cuz i have the same problem as he had.

Yesterday my SV worked perfectly, today when i want to log in it keeps sayin Logining....repeating. and a few times it said something like: Server offline, No response Update version or smth.
I tried my best for solving this problem but none worked.

I tried to download the file fix what been posted here but still no working SV.
What caused my SV as not working?:x

It just doesn&#39;t pass the login feature....
First off, I&#39;m a girl. lol =P

Second, to get mine working, the fix file wouldn&#39;t work so instead I went here
And followed step 11. If you do that it should work.

« How can I change My Character's Size? | ItemType.dat »