Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

conquer loads slow

Discussion on conquer loads slow within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just installed zone alarm, allowed conquer to acces the internet, but, it takes forever to load and when it does i get purple for the server status. If I don't log in immediately I receive a not responding from it and I can't change servers it stuck on mosolieum. Any suggestions on how I can remedy this would be helpful. Thank you.
Old 02/14/2007, 14:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
uninstal zone alarm, thats the best solution

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro doesnt loads.
09/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
When i start launcher Start doesnt show, with loader just that little screen and nothing. Help
When your game LOADS, is going to slow??
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i want to know if this just happen to me, I have a pretty nice PC and normally my game loads very fast, but these days i dunno why a pserver or normal 2moons loads like a turtle.. It goes like 0.1 0.2 0.3 looll wait like 12 minutes to load the whole game, anyone know what is happening??? :handsdown:
Loads of Adena
12/25/2007 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
This takes me different amounts of time every time I do it. So, I've had a hard to nailing down an exact time for this. However, it's never taken me more than 30 minutes even with a death from a PK in there. So, I figured 20 minutes was a good estimate. Those of you who are good power levelers could probably do this faster than 20. So, that's about 6,000 per hour (plus whatever you get from random monster drops). Also, something like this should be available for the other races as well...
SFT loads seite
07/15/2006 - Off Topic - 30 Replies
Kennt jemmand welche wenn ja bitte per pm mfg Pipo