Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It seems this still works...

Discussion on It seems this still works... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In reference to this thread:

This DOES still work. As I write this, there are 5-6 noob accounts on my server using some sort of teleport hack to do the "Deliver the Letters" quest. It sucks because I can't pk them...I just know they got tons of cash LOL.

I've seen this in action for a couple of weeks (noobs appearing and reapparing at the TC/PC portal) but didn't know what it was until I saw that thread. I've seen the same accounts in TC by General Chen, at the portal, in PC by Soldier, and in Maple Forest looking for General Wu.

It was discussed in these two threads:

And it's currently on the official Conquer forums, since they're at it again:
Old 02/14/2007, 11:31   #2

wow, anybody got any idea what hes doing, setting up a macro to do the quest is one thing, but the teleport?
Old 02/14/2007, 17:23   #3

My friend (althought he wont tell me how he did) did use some teleport hack of sorts in which he asked me where i was ( what coord exactly) and he would show up under my feet :|