Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COFarmer, Conquer Genius or cofr33dom?

Discussion on COFarmer, Conquer Genius or cofr33dom? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
COFarmer, Conquer Genius or cofr33dom?

So I've been browsing around and it seems like these are the most efficient bots around right now. I'm looking to pay for a months subscription of one of the above, to try it out but I just want to know a few things before I do.

Which one do you guys think is the best ouf of the three? Profit-wise, lvling-wise and feature-wise? Pro's and cons of each?

Hope that's not too much to ask. Thanks for reading =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2010, 02:26   #2

After some research, I've bought CO Genius.
Old 09/20/2010, 10:56   #3

The question isn't which is the best, it's how much you want to pay.

10? 5? or 0?
Old 09/20/2010, 13:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
The question isn't which is the best, it's how much you want to pay.

10? 5? or 0?
depends in what method you wana buy them.... cogenius is 5 i think with paypal and 11.5 with PBP ( one bip)
Old 09/20/2010, 13:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
depends in what method you wana buy them.... cogenius is 5 i think with paypal and 11.5 with PBP ( one bip)
One bip depends on your country, not just cause it's onebip.
Old 09/20/2010, 19:18   #6

I can use OneBip or paypal doesn't really matter...

CoGenius is pretty cool, but I don't think it suits me feature-wise. I really like the COFarmer features, but I'm not sure if it's worth it due to a high chance of being botjailed?

I've got a few other computers, so I'm kinda thinking about buying cofarmer... Either that, or another sub of cogenius. But right now idk about that because this **** is dcing me like every 5 mins, can't even hold an xp skill :x And last night, I was getting 5-10k every time I casted one -.-

EDIT: And it really is about what's the best... That's what I'm asking about lol... I don't care about price.
Old 09/20/2010, 19:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstorm268 View Post
I've got a few other computers
Just remember TQ changed the rules about what happens if the system scan detects you using a cheat, all characters you have logged get jailed. Your computers share the same IP address?
Old 09/20/2010, 21:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPlayStation View Post
Just remember TQ changed the rules about what happens if the system scan detects you using a cheat, all characters you have logged get jailed. Your computers share the same IP address?
Well, to be honest if that happened I'd just lol and move on with my life. But... I would like to avoid that happening if possible, so is there a way to mask my ip on one comp?
Old 09/20/2010, 23:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPlayStation View Post

All characters which are online the same time, or all who were logged on that ip?
Old 09/21/2010, 19:14   #10

Quote:
I can use OneBip or paypal doesn't really matter...

CoGenius is pretty cool, but I don't think it suits me feature-wise. I really like the COFarmer features, but I'm not sure if it's worth it due to a high chance of being botjailed?

I've got a few other computers, so I'm kinda thinking about buying cofarmer... Either that, or another sub of cogenius. But right now idk about that because this **** is dcing me like every 5 mins, can't even hold an xp skill :x And last night, I was getting 5-10k every time I casted one -.-

EDIT: And it really is about what's the best... That's what I'm asking about lol... I don't care about price.
Well since I give full support to my premiums, I would suggest that you would go to the cogenius forum and post your issues.

Since I can bot all night I am sure we can get it to work for you aswell.
Old 09/22/2010, 01:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Well since I give full support to my premiums, I would suggest that you would go to the cogenius forum and post your issues.

I got it working great now =] Love it. Kept my ninja botting all night last night with no problems, didn't even dc. Just had to get used to it a bit.

Anyways, the only problem I have is the fact that when I'm leveling I can't tell if there's people around me or not. So, that being said... If someone records me, I'm ******. I wouldn't even know it.

Also, this upcoming 3x exp weekend, I figure TQ's gonna be running their scanner hardcore. So... Should I avoid all use of this, or what? Do you think their system would be able to pick up cogenius?

But yea... <3 cogenius now. I just wish I could use it on both my laptop and computer at the same time ;(
Old 09/22/2010, 13:40   #12

Quote:
I got it working great now =] Love it. Kept my ninja botting all night last night with no problems, didn't even dc. Just had to get used to it a bit.

Anyways, the only problem I have is the fact that when I'm leveling I can't tell if there's people around me or not. So, that being said... If someone records me, I'm ******. I wouldn't even know it.

Also, this upcoming 3x exp weekend, I figure TQ's gonna be running their scanner hardcore. So... Should I avoid all use of this, or what? Do you think their system would be able to pick up cogenius?

But yea... <3 cogenius now. I just wish I could use it on both my laptop and computer at the same time ;(
Well CoGenius should not be detected, however for the first few scans it would always be nice to only bot noobs to check that they don't get botjailed and to confirm that everything is allright.

And for the part about being video cammed and screwed over. I am adding dc functions in version 1.2.0.7 which is the next version.
Old 09/22/2010, 13:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post

the ideea with onebep is nice