Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NOOBS READ BEFORE POSTING DUMB QUESTIONS

Discussion on NOOBS READ BEFORE POSTING DUMB QUESTIONS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK,I'm just trying to save you from being flamed or getting warnings...so before asking questions plz read this:

Q: Where can I get a multiclient?
A:<hr>
Q: Can anyone send me a cracked ScriptVessel(COpartner)?
A:NO! If you'd read the rules you'd find out that posting a cracked SV is against the rules of this forum!<hr>
Q: Where can I get a speedbot?
A:
<hr>
Q:Can anyone make an afk training bot?
A: I've seen a lot of these questions. and there is another one I think.<hr>
Q: Is there a bot for mining or DC'ing?
A: <hr>
Q: Where can I get color mods?
A: , and <hr>
Q:Can anyone make an auto-trainer for archer?
A: There allready is one
<hr>

These are the most annoying and most frequent questions of noobs. If you still can't find what you're loking for then clicking can just save your life! D
<hr>

last tip: post questions only after at least minimum attempts to find the solution by yourself.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=hope this helps' border='0' alt='hope this helps' />
Old 02/11/2007, 17:05   #2

you should also add a Q/A about aimbots liek dont use aimbots and add that you can get scriptvessel from a DIY or mr. rattlz thread.
Old 02/11/2007, 18:25   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by pwner_bk2@Feb 11 2007, 16:30
OK,I'm just trying to save you from being flamed or getting warnings...so before asking questions plz read this:

A:NO! If you'd read the rules you'd find out that posting a cracked SV is against the rules of this forum!<hr>
A:
<hr>
<hr>

These are the most annoying and most frequent questions of noobs. If you still can't find what you're loking for then clicking can just save your life! D
<hr>

last tip: post questions only after at least minimum attempts to find the solution by yourself.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=hope this helps' border='0' alt='hope this helps' />
Die please.
Old 02/11/2007, 20:35   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm+Feb 11 2007, 18:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noelm @ Feb 11 2007, 18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pwner_bk2@Feb 11 2007, 16:30

A:
<hr>
<hr>

<hr>

Die please. [/b][/quote]
agreed.
Old 02/11/2007, 21:32   #5

not bad language/flaming please

he just trys to help the community and i think for the start it is good from him and i dunno if it give an pinned thread with things like that... and there isn't enough information in there cud be some more things in it
Old 02/12/2007, 04:28   #6

:?
Good,for,noobs.
Yes, that's constructive.
Good for noobs.