Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help about a Virus

Discussion on Need some help about a Virus within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a question about a virusscan i did today of a rar file i downloaded and i found this in it --->Win32.Polipos.sus

I just wonder if anyone know what it does. I have googled it to find the solution but i didnīt find any. so now i am asking you guys cuz it is a program for Conquer, i have also searched all forums on E*pvp and i didnīt find anything about it.

So i am begging all of you that knows anything about this

sorry if there is anything wrong with my english, not my language

I would like if someone can answer as fast as possible, i am going on vecation in 2 days and need a answer before [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I am a noob at telling what viruses do but i am a hell of a Virusscaner!! Rofl ^^' border='0' alt='I am a noob at telling what viruses do but i am a hell of a Virusscaner!! Rofl ^^' />

I am sorry if I am in the wrong section or anything, so please donīt get mad at me, I am sorry for any trubble I may have caused to anybody

Edit: If I get a good answer then some moderator can close this topic. Thanks in advance, cuz i donīt want to be the person having an unescesary topic in the forum they are just a pain in the A******
Old 02/10/2007, 23:16   #2

lol, that file is harmless.

dont worry.

It is in my SV too, and it's just the way its packed.
Old 02/10/2007, 23:22   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie1992@Feb 10 2007, 23:16
lol, that file is harmless.

dont worry.

It is in my SV too, and it's just the way its packed.
Thx so much, and that you knew the file it was in :P helps alot to trust you ... and since i didnīt find anything interesting in the internet about it it must be kinda harmless

Edit: can a moderator please close this thread, it is not needed anymore as far as i think so we can get rid of it
Old 02/11/2007, 00:47   #4

Here the bot!
Closed Thread