Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I AM BANNED!

Discussion on I AM BANNED! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/02/2007, 20:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well speedhacks arnt the easiest things to hide from other ppl especially when there getting warped lol but really common sense could have avoided this...
Old 02/03/2007, 02:18   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by wtfworkallready+Feb 2 2007, 08:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wtfworkallready @ Feb 2 2007, 08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tjkraft@Feb 1 2007, 22:33
for those of you that use a speed hack, don't use it in public. my main 103 archer got banned becuase some noob told everyone that i was usin a speed boost.

this is just a forwarning fo you guys, right now im pissed, others can notice if you have extra speed or not. its not that hard to tell.

the gay ass GM's actually do do things in the game, so just be aware of that

im still usin speed hack on my trojan, but not when im in public or pking anymore...fricken gay
ive reported so mane bs fucking pker hacks peopel use to pk me wit. sent vidios screenies list of witneses and nota dam thing ever hapened. ive never been argues with about this so feel free i fu get eveidence but listen. gms cant create gems like they do items. they got to mine or buy um b ut i get a feeling there not saposed to buy czu they all mine. if u pked a gms miner ur fucked. if some one who gota db package reported u ur fucked. u fu report some on ethat gota db package u will never see justice. if u geta db package u can bot all u want but if u pk a gms miner ur fucked ... btw if u pk wit speed bots ur a weenie noob and im glad ur got baned.....

EDIT: or if u talk smack to a gms alt, a gms freinds alt. or pka gms bitcy freind. u might end up some shit. moral is be nice to everi one, but if ur gm is anoob pking sisifyd turd burgler like mine is on me main server stand ur ground expose ur gms alt pk ur gms alts, pk there miners and tell um tehre noob pking weenis till they leave u alone out of shame. like i did. ^^ Oo and in me expieince bad gms liek to make fun of ur grammer but have horable syntax in general (sentace structure..) so just keep pointng out stuff they said wrong with realli bad speling. is pissed um off good XX.

EDIT2: u would be suprised to see how many people really hate gms and will ban together to terorize them and make there days sucks ass. allso gms use methods to find if u are boting taht are not legal, they got no proof then tellum fuck off u got no proof... but nicly. just stand ur ground... still laughing bout u pking wit bots.... [/b]

haha im sorry.. not tring to be rude or anything..

but
how old r u?
Do you skip school for conquer?
Are you a NON-American?

<hr>Append on Feb 3 2007, 02:23<hr><!--QuoteBegin--tjkraft
@Feb 1 2007, 22:33
for those of you that use a speed hack, don't use it in public. my main 103 archer got banned becuase some noob told everyone that i was usin a speed boost.

this is just a forwarning fo you guys, right now im pissed, others can notice if you have extra speed or not. its not that hard to tell.

im still usin speed hack on my trojan, but not when im in public or pking anymore...fricken gay
[/quote]
O btw. Why speed hack on a ARCHER? Flying is faster, and more safe.
Old 02/03/2007, 02:38   #18

sucks....
jus mak anothr archer lol
Old 02/03/2007, 04:07   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm+Feb 2 2007, 13:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noelm @ Feb 2 2007, 13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -wtfworkallready@Feb 2 2007, 08:18
<!--QuoteBegin--tjkraft
Quote:
@Feb 1 2007, 22:33

ive reported so mane bs fucking pker hacks peopel use to pk me wit. sent vidios screenies list of witneses and nota dam thing ever hapened. ive never been argues with about this so feel free i fu get eveidence but listen. gms cant create gems like they do items. they got to mine or buy um b ut i get a feeling there not saposed to buy czu they all mine. if u pked a gms miner ur fucked. if some one who gota db package reported u ur fucked. u fu report some on ethat gota db package u will never see justice. if u geta db package u can bot all u want but if u pk a gms miner ur fucked ... btw if u pk wit speed bots ur a weenie noob and im glad ur got baned.....

EDIT: or if u talk smack to a gms alt, a gms freinds alt. or pka gms bitcy freind. u might end up some shit. moral is be nice to everi one, but if ur gm is anoob pking sisifyd turd burgler like mine is on me main server stand ur ground expose ur gms alt pk ur gms alts, pk there miners and tell um tehre noob pking weenis till they leave u alone out of shame. like i did. ^^ Oo and in me expieince bad gms liek to make fun of ur grammer but have horable syntax in general (sentace structure..) so just keep pointng out stuff they said wrong with realli bad speling. is pissed um off good XX.

EDIT2: u would be suprised to see how many people really hate gms and will ban together to terorize them and make there days sucks ass. allso gms use methods to find if u are boting taht are not legal, they got no proof then tellum fuck off u got no proof... but nicly. just stand ur ground... still laughing bout u pking wit bots....
Dude are you like illiterate, every single post you make is like someone dyslexic trying to write Hebrew. [/b][/quote]
flamer mc flaming flames of flames ville and anger wae. i said if before and i will now, if u dont like me post.. DONT READ IT. tnx

btw "someone dyslexic " corect i am, allso got borken kee's on kee board, can u guess wut ones dont work 12456890 gost merci funi screwi not tat u sould care..
and its a lap top cost over 500 dolars to fix i dont got it i can tipe bad if i want dont read it! please.

edit: and to u too mr. laes advertismetn spaming bs tring to subliminali brainwas me takin pae offs dill weed flavored potato. go pus ur nonsensical MSG some were else!
Old 04/10/2007, 15:39   #20

u must've pwnt GM's son with speedhack
Old 04/10/2007, 16:28   #21

sucks for you noob deal with it
Old 04/10/2007, 16:34   #22

Speed hack and aimbot is for losers, no offence.
Its truth.
Old 04/10/2007, 23:20   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Feb 2 2007, 01:13
Wow, what kind of loser tells the GMs that someone is speed hacking...
Somone that can't stand cheaters that lack enough skill to kill anyone in a fairly easy game?
Old 04/10/2007, 23:51   #24

why would you want to speed hack in public -.- If u do speed hack in like GW and stuff i think ur noob but well u got banned so lol
Old 04/10/2007, 23:57   #25

I Dont get It Every1 Uses Speed Im Sure Even The Guy Who Reported U Used/was using it wahts the point of tellin it to the gms -_- we all hate TQ lol
Old 04/11/2007, 00:50   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyLighter@Apr 10 2007, 23:57
I Dont get It Every1 Uses Speed Im Sure Even The Guy Who Reported U Used/was using it wahts the point of tellin it to the gms -_- we all hate TQ lol
I don't use proxy, I never used AB, I did use speedhack while mining my house. In gw I just use fastblade even though I can about 1/2 herc every annoying tao/archer/warrior on my server. IMO, not everybody needs hacks to play CO, specially if you playing this since dragon first came out... and well my friends and me still like to play it besides our other activities so don't ****** out on everybody. One thing is true, we ALL hate TQ

@topic: in almost everything posted on here is a warning use at own risk of getting banned! Mostly even written in this size

I still don't see why you would post this here, post in the topic where you gotten your speedhack... 2nd I really wonder what server would actually have an active GM. Besides star7 and some other one I never saw anybody recently
Old 04/11/2007, 02:05   #27

since db sales went down, tq is actually doing something about botters and hackers