Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market Spots by DC

Discussion on Market Spots by DC within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Market Spots by DC

Does anyone know how ppl make others D/C to take their market spot. There is a douche on my server that constantly do it, is there a way to prevent this?
Old 09/13/2010, 07:31   #2

rip out their modem
Old 09/13/2010, 07:55   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
I highly doubt someone is on your server dc'ing you unless they are a GM/PM.
Old 09/13/2010, 08:23   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Luckytime?, makeing a high amount of people dance with prayer will couse lots of people to DC, known exploint.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frage: Preisvergleichtheard am Black Market für Black Market erlaubt?
04/22/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
Ist es z.B. am WoW black market erlaubt einen Preisvergleichstheard aufzu machen für Power-Leveling das am Black Market angeboten wird und ähnliches weil dort z.B. beim WoW BM schon viele Solcher Theards sind und es einfacher wäre für den Käufer. Aussehensolls dann ca so: Leveling: Anbieter xxx: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx Anbieter yyy: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx
Lagg switch for market spots.And anthing eles you want to use it for.
09/19/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Befor alot of noobs start saying this is to much just for a market spot plz read the whole thing because a lagg switch can be used for anything just use your mind and find other things it can help you with. Requierments:Very well internet connetion Speedhack None DC is better but any will work. Lagg Switch (read and i will tell you how to make.)
Bot spots?
04/23/2007 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hi all, what is a good bot spot for lvl 44 and lvl 50 dwarves? I mean, a place with good exp and with few people. Thx!
Getting those pesky market spots
04/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Whenever you are in market and cant setup a stall on a empty spot you have to leave market and go back there. Then you can take the spot. It somehow is bugged if you view a row, leave the area and while you are gone sombody exits his stall. Then you cannot setup a stall there until you leave market and go back to market. Maybe helpfull for someone cos whenever I do market I see people try to get an empty spot several times without success which is pointless b/c you can try 20 times and...