Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC restarts after few minues

Discussion on PC restarts after few minues within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/30/2007, 18:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Somebody's comp sucks!!! Hehe J/K!!
Old 01/30/2007, 20:53   #17

I'm telling you, I had the EXACT same problem. I'd get my archer and stigger in tg, then PC would restart. I updated video driver, no more problems.

Old 01/31/2007, 13:05   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by ahmednoos@Jan 30 2007, 14:18
well, i wish this will help you.

-----------------------------------1-----------------------------------------
I wanted to say it was from RAM's but it seems you have 1 GB and this is enough, but the problem is, is all the 1 GB WORKING ?

you have to check the RAM's if they are working properly.

-----------------------------------2-----------------------------------------
also you must install the driver of the graphic card to let the game work properly or else it will restart the computer.

-----------------------------------3-----------------------------------------
check the tempreture of the CPU, maybe one of the fans not working, or the fan of the graphic card is not working.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish it helps.
@1 It is.

@2. Its already up-to-date

@3. I said only TQ Games are causing this problem, every other games like Sims2, Armed Assault, Ro, GW etc are not having that problem which is why a temperature problem is not the fault. The temperatures are 21.9°c and 21.5 °c.

@tsu: yes my desktop is on 32 bit. im gonna try 16bit later.

@antoinegriffin: No its working perfectly, I can even say Armed Assault is running perfectly with no fps lag on full details, I dont believe my pc is worse at all xD

Thanks for the solutions though.

My Pc's hardware is WORKING WELL (I have the exact same pc a second time, and its not working on that either, os has been reinstalled already once), do not tell me its damaged or sorta. I blame TQ for the dirty programming, I was just thinking if there is a patch or something like that.

I'm also playing CO purely legit, I dont even use Multiclients, mods or any data hacks.

Edit: Switching to 16 Bit didn't helped much, now the client does crash sometimes "XXXX.exe has caused a problem..."
Old 01/31/2007, 18:04   #19

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
mine restarts maby 1 time in houer
Old 01/31/2007, 19:16   #20

I get this problem too.
sometimes i get a sharp fps drop, sometimes it reboots. i reinstalled the game and drivers a few times. it happened with one or more clients with me (with or without MC or any other ****)

running:
PD 3.0 Ghz
2Gb of Ram
X1800 grapchics card
(blah blah blah lots of other ****)
desktop set to 1280x1024 32 bit
all drivers are up to date.

so that not the problem. i noticed this happening shortly after the patch came out (4334 i think it was) and never had the problems before, and ran with the exact same settings. I just reboot and it runs smooth (for an hour maybe)

I tried searching for what might cause it, and some people are saying the RAM might be messed up, so they suggested a little prog called memtest ) that might help

if it doesnt...then yes...it is TQ fault and they should all die
Old 01/31/2007, 19:46   #21

neuesten grafiktreiber drüber und das problem sollte gelöst sein....
Old 02/01/2007, 18:18   #22

... Please, I appreciate you peoples help but ... For gods sake, please read all posts please, okay? I already posted that my Drivers were all new and my ram is fine, EVERYTHING IS FINE I CHECKED MY **** PC. I have bought - including this pc- with another one and CO / EU isnt working on both and got the same problems. I even got two new ones because I fried their cpus on accidient... no my pc isnt overcloaked in ANY way.
Old 02/01/2007, 18:27   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline@Feb 1 2007, 18:18
... Please, I appreciate you peoples help but ... For gods sake, please read all posts please, okay? I already posted that my Drivers were all new and my ram is fine, EVERYTHING IS FINE I CHECKED MY **** PC. I have bought - including this pc- with another one and CO / EU isnt working on both and got the same problems. I even got two new ones because I fried their cpus on accidient... no my pc isnt overcloaked in ANY way.
TQ sucks?
Old 02/01/2007, 20:21   #24

You said that your old PC is working well, Then i think u have non-corrupt conquer installer. It's problem after u start program. I'm not sure hang around autopatch or start select login server.

If it's hang durring autopatch my suggest is try stop internet filter firewall such as zone alarm or window firewall for awhile.

If it's hang durring run conquer.exe. Please check that your client is lastest at 4338 yet by looking in version.dat.

Hope that problem is in your client conquer.
Old 02/01/2007, 20:42   #25

No its during gameplay. And yes its the newest, I can tell that because I downloaded the client yesterday.
Old 02/01/2007, 22:51   #26

while we are on basis with pc issues, mine keeps rebooting constantly, took it to a tech but they said nothings wrong with it. but somethings wrong with it, i pieced it apart and back together everything was working fine but it still reboots. even put new parts in that are compatible with the computer, about only thing i didnt replace was the motherboard and processor. its still being a pain, problem didnt change when i replaced the old one either, its like it just jumped into the new comp from the old one. no viruses or anything. -.-
Old 02/01/2007, 23:24   #27

By any chance are you to both using AMD processors? .My old pc used to have a AMD and every since patch 4334 it used to restart. Also my friend had the same problem ( he had a AMD ). Now i have got a Intel D and its fine.So you may find that is your problem =/ .
Old 02/02/2007, 00:08   #28

i have the 2800+ amd athlon xp processor
Old 02/06/2007, 23:25   #29

Biggest problem with random restarts is with your power supply, especially older PCs, where the power supply has taken a beating from heat, decreasing its efficiency. Get a new Powersupply, something like Thermalake TR2 430W which is a quiet, quality PSU that would work great. Cheap too- only 30bucks. Hope it helps.
Old 02/07/2007, 02:00   #30

the problem is your HD partition my pc prob was the same as yours i try everything...

then i clean it all files.. and repartition again... then its work...!!!

this is only a suggestion!!!

hope it help!
Closed Thread