Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP WITH QOPROXY

Discussion on HELP WITH QOPROXY within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/31/2007, 07:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Sorry about my post lol, sometimes it makes my letters not appear, and I don't realize:\
But to be honest, I have no idea if that is how it is supposed to look like. But it does look as if it should work. Unless it is just outdated and not working with your CO version.
Old 01/31/2007, 07:12   #17

well is there a new one that soem one could post or link me to that works for them?i have used search and i have like 5 diff qoproxy's on my comp.none work.if soem one had it that would be great.thanx every body for all your help.
Old 01/31/2007, 08:23   #18

In one of the threads, the one that i posted in (pretty sure I only posted in one, :&#092 he said that he would not update the itemz.dat until he got un-banned. It is possible that QOProxy will not work without this new itemz.dat. But, I don't know enough about it. Might want to PM his new account about the details on that.
Old 01/31/2007, 08:28   #19

who are you talking about you keep saying him im not sure who him is please tell me and i don thtink is is that item.dat i dont think that woul;d the case and not let me log in but liek i said i am a noob so i will try to pm him when i find out who teh new guy is.
Old 03/14/2007, 04:20   #20

ok I have problem like no other... I did everything suggested and it seems to work..... i see the gm message appear but the scent bot does not work... the aim is worse than my normal aim... is there a way yo use the bot that im not aware of?