Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

need a DC and a packet editor!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need a DC that will DC when i have a certain health (like 1400) but i can't seem to get SV to do it without moving around, and i've serched and they are all for black names and red name, etc.

also i need a packet editor so i can make players and items invisible, and i don't want to use qoproxy.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Well, if you set SV to DC at 1400 health, and set both the moving numbers to 0, your character will not move.

You can get a Packet Editor . Also, if that one is not what you are looking for, you can search Google for an almost unlimited amount of resources on packet sniffers and editors. WPE PRO for example. I would link you to it but I'm not sure if I am allowed to do that:\

Old   #3

dude thanks, excepically for not being all nooby and **** like that saying

YOU NOOB, JUST LEAVE or like NO ONE HELP HIM

people like that need to grow up

thanks again +k for you help =)

<hr>Append on Jan 28 2007, 23:11<hr> wait dude thats a packet sniffer -_- i need a packet editor
Old   #4

Search for WPE PRO on Google, you will find many sites that will give it to you for free, since you normally have to pay for it. I don;t know if I am able to post a link like that here, since it is somewhat illegal.

Old   #5

what do you mean by illegal?
Old   #6

I do not think that this forum place allows you to post links of things that you can get for free that normally you must pay for.
Old   #7

lol kk
say i get this software, and edit a packet, how in the world do i make it so it repeats the editing of the packets?
Old   #8

If you mean:
Packet comes->Edit it to your liking->Send it back->Another packet comes (Pre-edited), Then I&#39;m not sure that you can. But, you can edit a packet and have it send it multiple times, or infinitely.
Here is one made by fellow e*Pvper, .
Old   #9

thanks man, do you have some way i could contact you?

if you do just pm me

<hr>Append on Jan 29 2007, 00:19<hr> the packet editor that u posted doesn&#39;t work =(