Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

nice little idea i have..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have this neat idea to help mzing, problem is if i submit the idea and its possble to do..then it will be leeched(i dont want that) cuz the problem with leeching is TQ will patch it pretty soon.

im fairly sure if it works it will help alot.

wondering if anyone with prog. experience wants to take a shot at it...yea i dont post much here becuz i only come here for itemtype.dat but if anyone has fairly good programing exp.,post back here or pm me and we will go from there..

if u think its a bad i dea or wanna flame me please just dont post...-_- didnt come here to get flamed =]

Old   #2

maybe a better explanation of the prog your trying to create?

Old   #3

ill pm you, like i said i dont exactly want it leeched but im not sure but it shouldnt be extremly hard to make..
Old   #4

whats the idea tho? u can pm it to me if u want

Old   #5

lol, just share it with the whole comunity tq sux they ownt know how to patch wat eva yu doin ...hopefully
Old   #6

also sharing it with the whole community we know youve come up with the idea so credit where credit is due and if some noob pms you he could easily leech the idea as his own then ur up **** creak without a paddle because u cant prove its your own idea, by posting it well know who the original concept was by
Old   #7

I can help code if you need any C++ work, but from the faint explanation it seems you need something more graphical.
Old   #8

ok...this is the blue print..=]

ok i have a lvl 105 archer with super 2 soc rdg rrg +2 bow,elite +2 ring the rest dont matter really..

but ok i scatter regular met doves for about 500-600 Damage(call these 3 digit numbers) ok well if i happen to hit a real met dove ill do double digits(ex. 50-70)
well if we made somthing that will make some sort of sound when u hit a real met dove for 2 digits.(like a bell or a cow sound lol) u will know theres a met dove on screen...i understand u can run thru the spawns and let one hit you but dont you think it would be easier this way? id say it would be faster aswell...but lets say your 120 or so, u would hit him for more then double digits. so make it where u enter the amount like for exaple and number under 400(random number from my head) does that make sense?

another problem ive saw in my head would be killing the dove u will have a sound spamming your ears getting annoying...so you could also do some sorta text message.

but thats just a rought draft of my plan. =]

seem possible?
Old   #9

Seems possible to me, since im sure the server sends to your client the calculated damage.
Since I will have tons of time tomorrow, I will look into it some more. If that's ok with you
Old   #10

that will be great :] and yes its ok...if u guys wanna team up to create it all i ask for is credit for the idea(not to sound rude) but im sure u can understand that

if i only had the programing skill

and if its ok i dont want this for everyone to get really, since everything gets leeched so fast id like it for the more leet members myself...but thats just me, my biggest concern is people using it against me you see if u got 5 ppl using it in mz at the same time that would suck. lol

wow now i sound to demanding xD
Old   #11

Ahaha~
You do not sound demanding, it sounds perfectly reasonable.
I just hope I can get this going, as tomorrow is really the only time that I will have to do any major work on it.
And it was your idea, and a pretty nice one at that.
Old   #12

Not meant to be rude or anything, but i always go mz with my archer (wearing most of my 2 socs and a +6 bow), i do a pretty high amount of damage on the real metdoves and i 2 (almost 1, based on scatter btw).

It'd be for the best if you could put in a max value for this, concidering we all got different lvls/gear/classes/dmg, the ts could be a lvl 110 archer while i'm 130 with 6 times as much attack as he has.

Just my 2 cents.
Old   #13

Technically you could just let the user enter the amount so it works with everyone

EX:

Fake Met Dove Damage >|__500_|
Real Met Dove Damage < |__50__|

Now anyone can use the program without much hassel as long as you test what you do to real doves and fake doves.
Old   #14

yea, i thought i explained that too...but im sure if your archer can like mow the birds down in like 2-3 hits u probly wont need the prog. lol seeing you can kill all the birds but i guess it might help, either way i dout u one hit the real dove and the attack will be far less then the fake fake ones so i see it should work for u aswell...

thanks AlmostxUntitled, u pretty much hit that on the spot of what i had in mind ;P i guess i forgot to mention that? oh well my memory sucks xD
Old   #15

Weird idea, might work