Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fuck u teh Master and Tw3aK

Discussion on fuck u teh Master and Tw3aK within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**** u 2 really. teh Master u used the proxy to hack ppls. what can u get, huh?******* noob hacked my char.
and i really hate Tw3aK, i think u r cool with the 7up ?
**** u, if its not u said well done about this proxy and someone did scan on it, i wouldnt use it. with such high kara when u say its a good bot, people will believe u. but u r the ******* didnt thnk twice before u say something to the public.
finally, i m going to say **** u mods, it has been on epvp for almost a week, u guys didnt realise it till today.
i m ******* mad cuz i just did my trojan 2rb. he is 130-130 with full sockets. go **** u everyone,
if mod u wanna delete this post, thats ******* fine, but think twice, is this a part of ur fault? dont deny it!!!!!!
Old 01/25/2007, 22:01   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by t1g3rk1ng886@Jan 25 2007, 21:56
**** u 2 really. teh Master u used the proxy to hack ppls. what can u get, huh?******* noob hacked my char.
**** u, if its not u said well done about this proxy and someone did scan on it, i wouldnt use it. with such high kara when u say its a good bot, people will believe u. but u r the ******* didnt thnk twice before u say something to the public.
finally, i m going to say **** u mods, it has been on epvp for almost a week, u guys didnt realise it till today.
i m ******* mad cuz i just did my trojan 2rb. he is 130-130 with full sockets. go **** u everyone,
if mod u wanna delete this post, thats ******* fine, but think twice, is this a part of ur fault? dont deny it!!!!!!
Pack your bags and leave, you got noone than yourself to blame.
Old 01/25/2007, 22:04   #3

i know i m ******* stupid idiot but dont deny its also part of pvpers fault!!

<hr>Append on Jan 25 2007, 22:12<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Jan 25 2007, 22:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Jan 25 2007, 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--t1g3rk1ng886@Jan 25 2007, 21:56
Pack your bags and leave, you got noone than yourself to blame.

[/b][/quote]
look, dont say something now, did u check howmany people viewed that proxy?
its over 2000 and it was full rates with very goodfeedback untill today someone figureed it out.
i wonder howmany people got hacked by this proxy. i believe i might the first one flame here but i m sure i wont be the last one, dumbass.
Old 01/25/2007, 22:13   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by t1g3rk1ng886@Jan 25 2007, 22:04
i know i m ******* stupid idiot but dont deny its also part of pvpers fault!!
True, but remember to think twice before you actually speek.

I dont think that Tw3ak knew that the accounts first were written to a file, then sent to tehMaster.
From what I know, Tw3ak has no Java knowledge at all.
Currently I dont know what he did to scan it, or if he really did. I dont care actually, but doing a sipmle packetsniff at the acc loginprocedure would show if something was sent to the creator. (This was how the earlier proxies did)
If nothing suspicious showed up, the most people could assume it is safe, while it was not.

Oh well, good that BoboDuno found it afterall.

EDIT: Do you think that I care if twats like you come here and flame for getting your accounts jacked because you used a hack? You'r threads will be deleted in NOTIME, and what will remain is a still working community that just learned themself a new lesson.
We don't want you here, so stick it up your *** and walk away with the last of your dignity left.
Old 01/25/2007, 22:14   #5

too bad... you d/l the program..you ran it to try and cheat or whatever

its like this pvpers made a cool red button and said you can push it if you want but it could shock the hell out of you... you went ahead and pressed the button the end
Old 01/25/2007, 22:14   #6

noob.... stop flaming that guy for scaning it... he scanned and it said clean. only becus java need to be decompiled b4 scanning
Old 01/25/2007, 22:38   #7

should a mod decompile it within nearly a week?
and for tsu, **** u, u u r the ******* can only say things like this after bad things happened to others and u laugh.
Old 01/25/2007, 22:45   #8

i get what ur saying they should have got it faster but they cant do everything they have lifes too
Old 01/25/2007, 22:56   #9

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
Closed Thread