Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New little things lazy tq should think about

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
man...kinda getting bored so i thought id start this but dont you think tq should introduce some new features...(other than making db buyers spend more dbs -.-)
but the lil things like new hairstyles and avatars maybe even dances but it pees m off seeing only a slight difference between me and some handfull of other ppl i mena compared to alot of games ive seen they do make do with what they have but they gotta make more just for fun ..maybe...i dunno but yeah in my opinion thats what i think if anyone agrees say ..uhh....yah agreed seb lol then maybe post some changes you'd like to see itd e nice but yeah ok i think im gunna go back to doing whatever the hell i was doing lol bye guys and girls

Old   #2

Youre asking Tq to get of there *** and come up with new stuff yeh right thats never going to happen.Everything they have implemented lately has come from Eudemons Online.Nice idea but wont happen.

Old   #3

yeah i notice that but it would just be nice to knwo what ppl think should happen and yeah EO was crud in its alpha and still is now so i dunno y they bother with it too be honest.
they should listen to the players duh...w/o market research they will just go downhill stupid bums lol
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by tetnes@Jan 23 2007, 00:16
Youre asking Tq to get of there *** and come up with new stuff yeh right thats never going to happen.Everything they have implemented lately has come from Eudemons Online.Nice idea but wont happen.
Everything from EO came from the CO suggestion forum, lol.

Old   #5

hey you dont like it than tuff go buy guild wars and i will go play with you but untill than TQ is never going to get off of their lazy ***** and make new stuff so you should start makeing your own mods that what we do to make CO less boreing well any other way of makeing CO less boreing is do what i do i get high and i get on to play thats the only way i can stand trying to fix fire
Old   #6

LMAO well ive had GW for like 2 years now so sure lol i was jsut saying to make sugestions.....and you go get high....i'll pass

Quote:
Come on, eat the baby. Oh, just eat it. Come on, just eat the baby. No, it'll be fine. No, really, no one's gonna care. Come on, just eat the bab- FOOL! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

lmao
Old   #7

Rofl, i donīt think they will spend time to adjust small settings or fix new hairstyles :cry:

The only thing those bastards care about is money not the faithfull players in the game that has been playing for some years > [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Booring :S' border='0' alt='Booring :S' />