Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wich bot/macro

Discussion on wich bot/macro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well im interesting....in wich bot sould i use for lvling my archer at basiliks??
i was serching for them but didnt find nothing usefull except for lab macro so wher eis the one for basiliks...i know i saw one but dont find it now....tnx or if anyone know any other basiliks lvler to recomend me..

tnx
Old 01/22/2007, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think
can help you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wich pets works and wich not??
08/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I was about to buy a White wolf but i remember that some pets doesn't work with bot so it would be great if someone post here wich pets works and wich doesn't with the DB-bot PD: Much as the attackers and grabbers and thx
wich bot?
07/20/2009 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
wich bots does ppls use at demon mad knights and demon armoured knights? they kill pick and behead really fast...ppls get 20k+ heads by that oO
Wich bot are u using for PWI?
03/15/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Good day all, I was curious wich bots ppl are using for Perfect World International. on the website there are a lot of bots listed (aggrobot, zPW1.26 etc etc). My question to u is, could anyone tell me wich one is working for autotarget mobs and healing ( please post link aswell). btw client for PWI is version 93, but readed that it can be helped with ntKid. Thanks in advance for ur trouble's With kind regards,
Wich Bot is the best
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I'm a new silkroad player and I need a bot :D wich is the best ?