Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release of Patch 4337

Discussion on Release of Patch 4337 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/22/2007, 15:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Calagan@Jan 22 2007, 07:00
Sup tortoise gem for 365cp
In the cp shop you can buy a sup tort gem for 780cp, however you can compose one from 7 different ref gems, meaning that if you buy 7 different ref gems from the cp npc for 365cp in total, you can compose a sup tortoise.
you are badly wrong here. With yours 365 cps you will just get 2-3 ref tortoises (maybe 1 super luckly now). And you need 15 of those to make a super one. So i guess its veerryy expensive in this way.
Old 01/22/2007, 15:11   #17

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by giacometti+Jan 22 2007, 15:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (giacometti @ Jan 22 2007, 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Calagan @ Jan 22 2007, 07:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sup tortoise gem for 365cp
In the cp shop you can buy a sup tort gem for 780cp, however you can compose one from 7 different ref gems, meaning that if you buy 7 different ref gems from the cp npc for 365cp in total, you can compose a sup tortoise.
[/b]
you are badly wrong here. With yours 365 cps you will just get 2-3 ref tortoises (maybe 1 super luckly now). And you need 15 of those to make a super one. So i guess its veerryy expensive in this way. [/b][/quote]
<!--QuoteBegin--Synsia
1. Change made in Gem Composing

When composing 7 different refined gems, except 2 refined TortoiseGems, you will also have the probability of getting 3 refined TortoiseGems and 1 super TortoiseGem.
[/quote]

Probability is the extent to which something is most likely to happen or to be the case.
Old 01/22/2007, 15:22   #18

this wasn't actualy neccesary to post.. it's all on CO website on the main page whit in de middle --> Updates.. patch 3337 released
Old 01/22/2007, 15:24   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by soemaal@Jan 22 2007, 15:22
this wasn't actualy neccesary to post.. it's all on CO website on the main page whit in de middle --> Updates.. patch 3337 released
Perhaps you should read the entire topic before you post a useless comment like that

Niet lullig bedoeld..
Old 01/22/2007, 15:26   #20

sup all. been a silent member here for a few weeks at least now. done lotsa readin and ****. My focus on the game was Gem trade....made ALOT of money. Then they changed the gem distribution method. I thought i was ******. turns out...not really. Still making some good money in that area...though not as much as i did. So i started to trade in all things marketable....Made 5 dbs worth of profit in 2 days, my best streak so far. Then they add the lottery. Yes, i spent all my DBs there...but got some great items. Things have not stablized on the server i play in...but after focusing on just the market for so long...i think there will be a few more weeks like this, unsettled, and things will start to settle in. Dbs will cost more no doubt. right now they still fluctuate from 20kk to 30kk, once in a while 50kk. The original price just before this patch was 6.8kk. As a side note...i just made lvl 70 (im only at 70 because i have only been playing the market) and started to collect virtue points....figures that they do away with the trade for DB. But I would like to mention one thing. I watched my friend pick up 4 dbz yesterday. Maybe they will increase the drop rate of dbs? Im sure it is wishful thinking...we need a shitload of private conquer servers. Thanks for all the great info in the last few weeks!
Old 01/22/2007, 15:43   #21

Quote:

When composing 7 different refined gems, except 2 refined TortoiseGems, you will also have the probability of getting 3 refined TortoiseGems and 1 super TortoiseGem.
it's a fact. You have to assume that was a bad tip. Make the calculus again, and you will see that in average it will be 3 times expensive this way. Well, of course that depends how hard will be the get the luck stg... i think it will be like getting a soc when upgrading...
Old 01/22/2007, 15:45   #22

asa far as getting dbs with cp in shopping mall they are still listed on web page under cp shop -or maybe i just misunderstood what you where trying to say?
Old 01/22/2007, 16:18   #23

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Calagan+Jan 22 2007, 11:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Calagan @ Jan 22 2007, 11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No new exe, which means everything should be still working after this patch
* Looks like itemtype does need to be changed, not sure though *

Tips:
  • Vps with plvling:
    When you put your lvl 70
  • @ water as team captain after this patch, you will not only plvl him but you will also make him gain vp's which can be changed for exp.
  • Sup tortoise gem for 365cp (not sure)
Changes:
  • New Quest - One Good Turn Deserves Another:
    As of this patch you will be able to buy your lvls. Seems a bit lame to me especially because that's especially what db buyers want.
  • Exp Balls from NPC:
    Besides the new quest where you go up in lvls in exchange for money/dbs (not sure how it works, i read it but it aint really clear), you can now buy exp balls, meaning you can get your chars lvld pretty fast without even (p)lvling. Another thing that especially the db buyers want.
  • Vp Value Change:
    As of this patch we will be unable to trade our vp's for dbs or mets, meaning the chances of getting a db are becoming lower and lower, eventually they will probably change the guildbeast and pk tourney prices to mets or something like that.
Conclusion so far:
  • Conquer Online is being converted into P2P, this patch confirms a lot of people's expectations, db buyers are being favored big time and non db buyers are getting screwed over and over.
<!--QuoteBegin--Synsia
We are pleased to release Patch 4337 (at the size of 966K) on Jan. 22.

Highlights of Patch 4337

New features:

I. New quest:

One Good Turn Deserves Another Quest:

This quest is another way to level up quickly (More ways). If you do favors for UnknownMan (212,204) in Market, you will be rewarded well for your kindness. UnknownMan will draw energy from Dragonball and pass it into your body so as to increase your experiences. ()

II. Expball is on sale:

Now you can get Expball not only in but also in .

III. CP icon with the link of Dragonball purchasing page in the inventory:

By clicking CP icon in your inventory, you can visit Dragonball purchasing page:

Change Made:

1. Change made in

2. :

The reward for the virtue points has been changed to exp.. You will be rewarded exp. of equivalent to an ExpBall for each 15000 virtue points.

Bugs Fixed:

1. Wrong dialogue
2. Name of FunitureNPC (409,370) in TwinCity was wrong.
3. Wrong instant help information concerning Starlit
4. BrownCelestial wrongly shown as BrownElegance

Note: All of these listed above will not work until server maintenance on Jan. 22.

[/b][/quote]
Your wrong about the sup tort my friend lol You exchange 1 of every ref gem to compose for 2 REF TORTS then you exchange 15 ref torts to compose to a super..LOL i wish you could change in 1 ref of everygem and get a super but that is not the case.
Old 01/22/2007, 20:43   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak+Jan 22 2007, 16:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tw3ak @ Jan 22 2007, 16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Calagan@Jan 22 2007, 11:00
No new exe, which means everything should be still working after this patch
* Looks like itemtype does need to be changed, not sure though *

Tips:
  • Vps with plvling:
    When you put your lvl 70+ water as team captain after this patch, you will not only plvl him but you will also make him gain vp's which can be changed for exp.
  • Sup tortoise gem for 365cp (not sure)
Changes:
  • New Quest - One Good Turn Deserves Another:
    As of this patch you will be able to buy your lvls. Seems a bit lame to me especially because that's especially what db buyers want.
  • Exp Balls from NPC:
    Besides the new quest where you go up in lvls in exchange for money/dbs (not sure how it works, i read it but it aint really clear), you can now buy exp balls, meaning you can get your chars lvld pretty fast without even (p)lvling. Another thing that especially the db buyers want.
  • Vp Value Change:
    As of this patch we will be unable to trade our vp's for dbs or mets, meaning the chances of getting a db are becoming lower and lower, eventually they will probably change the guildbeast and pk tourney prices to mets or something like that.
Conclusion so far:
  • Conquer Online is being converted into P2P, this patch confirms a lot of people's expectations, db buyers are being favored big time and non db buyers are getting screwed over and over.
</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Synsia)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>We are pleased to release Patch 4337 (at the size of 966K) on Jan. 22.

Highlights of Patch 4337

New features:

I. New quest:

One Good Turn Deserves Another Quest:

This quest is another way to level up quickly (More ways). If you do favors for UnknownMan (212,204) in Market, you will be rewarded well for your kindness. UnknownMan will draw energy from Dragonball and pass it into your body so as to increase your experiences. ()

II. Expball is on sale:

Now you can get Expball not only in but also in .

III. CP icon with the link of Dragonball purchasing page in the inventory:

By clicking CP icon in your inventory, you can visit Dragonball purchasing page:

Change Made:

1. Change made in

2. :

The reward for the virtue points has been changed to exp.. You will be rewarded exp. of equivalent to an ExpBall for each 15000 virtue points.

Bugs Fixed:

1. Wrong dialogue
2. Name of FunitureNPC (409,370) in TwinCity was wrong.
3. Wrong instant help information concerning Starlit
4. BrownCelestial wrongly shown as BrownElegance

Note: All of these listed above will not work until server maintenance on Jan. 22.

[/b]

Your wrong about the sup tort my friend lol You exchange 1 of every ref gem to compose for 2 REF TORTS then you exchange 15 ref torts to compose to a super..LOL i wish you could change in 1 ref of everygem and get a super but that is not the case. [/b][/quote]
Read it again, it says they adjusted it so that you now will have a probability of getting an stg, look up the meaning of probability and you will see that it means a big chance, not just a chance and certainly not no chance like you are implying.

<hr>Append on Jan 22 2007, 20:50<hr><!--QuoteBegin--giacometti
@Jan 22 2007, 15:43
Quote:
it's a fact. You have to assume that was a bad tip. Make the calculus again, and you will see that in average it will be 3 times expensive this way. Well, of course that depends how hard will be the get the luck stg... i think it will be like getting a soc when upgrading...
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by conqueronline.com
You may get a socketed item by killing the monsters, upgrading your items in Twin City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synsia
Notice the difference? You may get or you have a probability to get. Last time i will tell it in here, the meaning of probability in this sentence can only be a BIG chance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability

Please take a look at it.

<hr>Append on Jan 22 2007, 20:51<hr> Ok that post got screwed up totally lol.. Just take a look at the meaning of probability..
Old 01/22/2007, 22:21   #25

you seem not to know about probabilites in conquer...
Old 01/22/2007, 22:33   #26

everybody shut up about probability and hokus-pokus and try it in game later k?
jeez, anyways..just want to say..new patch sux.

kthxbai
Old 01/22/2007, 22:44   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Jan 22 2007, 22:33
everybody shut up about probability and hokus-pokus and try it in game later k?
jeez, anyways..just want to say..new patch sux.

kthxbai
Thats got to be the best thing i have heard i got more confused the more the thread went on lol But i think the good thing about the patch you can now hunt and lvl at same time with plvling
Old 01/22/2007, 23:19   #28

well this dont take effect till after server maint.....
so if u have enough vp for a db get it while u can :P