Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottory trick

Discussion on Lottory trick within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/01/2007, 02:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
man we need some new tricks for lottery lol we getting off topic
Old 03/01/2007, 07:29   #32

I don't even do the lottery anymore because I never win anything food -_-
Old 03/03/2007, 20:34   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by NoobHacker@Mar 1 2007, 07:29
lol that sounds like a waste
Old 03/03/2007, 20:37   #34

meh, i keep hearing pick the red box...
Old 03/04/2007, 00:21   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by NoobHacker@Mar 1 2007, 07:29
is that a typo or are u hungry :P
Old 03/04/2007, 03:20   #36

i think he means anything good.

*edit: wtf, i havnt visited in a while but now my post count is 1? i had 200-300 b4...
did elitepvper delete my posts after logn time of not logging in?
Old 03/04/2007, 20:57   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by hymenbuster@Mar 4 2007, 03:20
i think he means anything good.

*edit: wtf, i havnt visited in a while but now my post count is 1? i had 200-300 b4...
did elitepvper delete my posts after logn time of not logging in?
i dont no lol
Old 03/09/2007, 02:19   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by pokey2@Mar 3 2007, 20:37
meh, i keep hearing pick the red box...
i've tried that i uselly get ****
Old 03/09/2007, 02:25   #39

I know what he ment I was just making a joke
Old 04/04/2007, 23:11   #40

...they didnt make money by buying cheap n sell high..they made money buy buying dbs n selling for conquer money -_-
Old 03/29/2008, 12:12   #41

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 03/29/2008, 12:13   #42

tyyyyyy
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 03/29/2008, 14:13   #43

why bump old threads?
Old 03/29/2008, 18:58   #44

There is no lottery trick.

There is just the fact that there is a certain chance that a certain item will come out at a certain percent.

Also, the colour of the box has something to do with it too. - NOTE : Not! a trick either. This is implimented in the game.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:11   #45

so this guy tells you hes rich and you can be rich too,(no not an army recruiter), he says look at all this wealth,(shows peace of paper wth numbers on it prooving nothing)
says, all you have to do is invest your time and a little money and you can be just like me. Then it turns out the guy was poor, you get nothing but wasted time and money trying to make it to the highest levl in the pyramid scheam.(mil, hundred mil, hundreds mills, fucing rediculas amonts of items and silvers.) and well you were dreaming ....

i saw a lel 1 tao and trojan when i first started great wall where i did used to play form day one. they were both using superman hack, started leving instantly speed hacing around with permanent super man in pc for 10 minuts the super man laster before they left faster thani coudl folow, in that 10 minut they prolby kiled 7 monsters cuz mostly they wer pking each other, hitting each other for 1. WTF.
So i think, there is no way in hell that they can not get caught for that, i know for a fact it must be the gms.
the db transfer had ended shortly before the new servers came out, leaving people siting on there dbs they wanted transfered(lots of dbs)
sudenly thers a new server, where they coudl be number one, because the db transfer is jsut about to come back, omg.

then they get there and use there dbs to find they cant compete, some how these peopel keep leving faster, geting more money.
i was first one to sell mets cuz i know how to hunt met zone with a levl 15 archer. skillz. so i sell like 100 a day for first couple days to this guy who some who levled to 100 in a few hours with normal gears on... hmmm. cuz they were so rare people were offering me 1 db for 3 mets,(er thats right, i wated 3 days for the db transfer to coem back before i started seling more of my mets.)
so the db transfers here, this guy is paying 2 mets per db raking um in well im at work.
and i come back and all the prices are fucked up, i duno where i am. and i had transfered my dbs and they had just come, so i quickly went full supers in 5 minuts with my previusly made dbs, and my transfered ones. still i couldnt compete, there were a few people leving so fast, such good gears, i couldnt understand. the market prices were horible,
it was like 2 dbs or money that didnt exist for a elite arc coat, and stupid shit....

so these ass holes pk evey roen wvery wher ethey try to levl all the time, talkign mad shit and caling there whole guild of 4 tp players on any one that breaths.(peoel i think are gms)
and make eveyr one quit, so peopel start tryign to sell there gears, seling um is hard,...
but them the gms, er i mean, these rich peoplle bought up liek eveyr ones gears for dbs at the same time, sure us that wanted dbs to get out, had to give 5 times what we payed for, geting back one db for eveyr 5 it cots us to make items, but we were goan get the fuck out, then
on the same day every one gears sudenly wer boughten, the db transfer ended without warning, leaving every one with 1/4 the dbs tehy started with stuck on a server they dont want to be in, then lots of people started geting hacked by gms, er i mean, some how. and any ways, the few big ballin gms, er i mean , people, that were left in style, were imposibly ahead of all other competitors for top players.

seems some gms er i mean, people got away with super man botsing, pking eveyr one, jacking all the prices, geting evey roen to transfer there dbs, riping them off for 12 mets, then getting them to sell there 5 dbs costing items for 1 each. ended the db transfer, leaving eveyr one fucked 5 times over. Then some how the same people magicly transfered to the next new server with diferent names, then the next, like locust killing them so crap and spreading. this plague of conquer against the people i call The days TQ assured there places in hell.
other people call it, the day some rich guy screwed eveyr oen by price jacking.