Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

morwe123 "selling thread"

Discussion on morwe123 "selling thread" within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
morwe123 <---- says he will buy your accounts for a high price but , in fact he is only just a kid with his daddy's cards

if you have a brain .. figure it out

SCAMMER

Dad? cards instead of his own " he said .. "his dad lets him use his paypal acounts to buy stuff, Well if daddy sees that he bought something without his permission ? guess what happens he will make a complaint against me or you and demand his money back... therefore he keeps the account and the money "until i password retrieve them and u guys know how that turns out (with no items) fark morwe123 **** scammer

he only has 2post btw do not trust this idiot could be a GM
Old 01/17/2007, 12:10   #2

Quote:
he only has 2post btw do not trust this idiot could be a GM
Conspiracies, they lurk everywhere
And even if it was a GM what would he/she do? If he/she ask you to sell an account to him/her (illegal in the Terms of Service) it would be entrapment and he/she couldn't take your account from you/whatever it is he/she had planned to do to you:]

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Want to buy this crack?' border='0' alt='Want to buy this crack?' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=2&text=Sure thing! *Pays the man*' border='0' alt='Sure thing! *Pays the man*' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=OMFGz00rz u goin ta jail hahaha I got you:P' border='0' alt='OMFGz00rz u goin ta jail hahaha I got you:P' />
But thanks for the warning.
Old 01/17/2007, 13:39   #3

i believe dm said not to post or bother anyone about scamming issues.
Old 01/17/2007, 13:50   #4

#close - ya.. we are not responsible as buying and selling thread posting.

DM
Closed Thread