Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaurd problem

Discussion on Gaurd problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
since the new patch i can summon my gaurd but hes acting stupid and wont atk even if im right next to them tqs screw up?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Gaurd??
02/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
on the OLDCODB file ive been changeing monster names client side and server side so the hp bar shows but the with the gaurd it seems hopeless anyone care to have an idea how this works?
[Gaurd]Application
05/25/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 6 Replies
Name: Joel Age: 18 Where do u come from: Netherland Which Langauges do u talk: Dutch and English Mostly English Your Personality: Im Joel 18 years old im a nice person to help people out and still in the phase to learn some code skills and always wanted to be a guard in a great forum like Elitepvpers
dam gaurd whores -.........-
06/23/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
Ok so everyone knows that gaurd whores are annoying....like really annoying. They hide under gaurd with there bs and start zapping you(zap zap) There is a way to kill them undergaurd however. One way is fb or ss DUH. Now if your a toa or archer you ll have trouble. There is however a way to to hit them under gaurd wirth range!!!! Move your mouse around the edges of there gaurd until you can see there names clearly and wammo no more gaurd raping protection for them
gaurd only hitting 2k on a tao wtf?
06/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
how come today i saw a gaurd only hitting 2k on a fire tao? thats kinda lame why?