Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Middle mouse button jumper

Discussion on Middle mouse button jumper within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Middle mouse button jumper

I used a script called Mooze's Mouse Jumper for a long time, and it was really practical. It allowed me to jump by clicking the wheel on my mouse. However, for some reason it doesn't work anymore. Probably because TQ changed something in a patch. I was looking for another one, but couldn't find one, so I'd appreciate it if someone could link me to one that they know works, or could make one for me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mouse button Jumper
11/15/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
Hello everybody, a similar program has been posted before this is just a different type of it, what it does is you use the middel mouse button to jump. its not really a hack its just a helper :) i deceided to post it on here since im useless without it.. im a lazy person, i hate holding down the control button and instead of messing around with other programs that will hold the ctrl button for you this just does it for you in a different way.. no problems while pking or anything :) ...
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Mouse Wheel Jumper
05/02/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies
Think i saw two programs with similar function to this one, but i was disappointed because they were kinda missing 'lagging' with the game... This one is made in Delphi and it is in my opinion faster than those two... My DH is two times faster now!!! This is just the first version, so its just a blank window for now, going to put a lot of stuff in it, but im really busy with school right now. Opinions and suggestions are welcome... First proggie here, so dont be tough on me :) ...