Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScriptVessel error

Discussion on ScriptVessel error within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everybody. I cracked ScriptVessel by doing the DIY guide with the trainer.. I just replaced all the codes with "a code that does nothing" or something like that.. Just as Im supposed to do..

But my problem is that it almost always messes up my computer.. Sometimes it screws up my Explorer.exe and everything dissapear except my open windows and then comes back after half a minute. Its not like it harms my computer but its quite annoying getting an explorer.exe error all the time.

I have tried changing the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft&#0 92;WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug value in registry editor but that didn't help.. anyone has an idea whats wrong?. I don't think it has something to do with the cracking method cause it works perfectly on my laptop
Old 01/09/2007, 20:03   #2

Look, am not sure, but maybe your rams are low.. how much you got ?
Old 01/09/2007, 20:08   #3

Also try go read this thread

there is a guy there had your same problem and it is solved
Old 01/09/2007, 20:09   #4

lol I have 2gb of rams.. But it works on my laptop and it only has 1gb.. I don't think thats the problem.. but I could try shutting some programs down when I use ScriptVessel..
Old 01/09/2007, 20:14   #5

it happens with me and a few few friends too.. very annoying like if i press ctrl+esc to get start bar up it messes up pc and does some wierd stuff to explorer.
Old 01/09/2007, 20:15   #6

Ok thanks I will try doing as Enki wrote in the DYI post.. Hope it works!
Old 01/09/2007, 20:31   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by fatguy@Jan 9 2007, 19:58
Hello everybody. I cracked ScriptVessel by doing the DIY guide with the trainer.. I just replaced all the codes with "a code that does nothing" or something like that.. Just as Im supposed to do..

But my problem is that it almost always messes up my computer.. Sometimes it screws up my Explorer.exe and everything dissapear except my open windows and then comes back after half a minute. Its not like it harms my computer but its quite annoying getting an explorer.exe error all the time.

I have tried changing the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft&#0 92;WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug value in registry editor but that didn't help.. anyone has an idea whats wrong?. I don't think it has something to do with the cracking method cause it works perfectly on my laptop
well it could be many different factors in your pc, first of all what operating system are you running on, if it is windows xp you must have SP2 install, also i suggest wneh ever you doing the trainer DIY have no other programs running aside from the ones you need, this way you have more ram to work with..
Old 01/09/2007, 21:13   #8

Well both my laptop and my stationary computer have windows xp home edition with Service Pack 2. But maybe I should just only bot on my laptop
Old 12/12/2007, 04:19   #9

Can u give me the codes plz. i have SV 1.23 craked,but it doesn't work with toaist
Old 12/12/2007, 06:17   #10

Received Thanks: 1,960
#CLOSED!
Closed Thread