Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems whit CO

Discussion on Problems whit CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i start conquer start autopatch and when that is finish says O.K. and then noting hapend my conquer dont start. me need some help pls
Old 01/08/2007, 01:17   #2

you got to click cancel it will work then
Old 01/08/2007, 03:10   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomcini92@Jan 8 2007, 01:17
you got to click cancel it will work then
The patch say it patch is OK. When over the autopatch screan dont start the Conquer windows.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help me] I have problems whit my server
08/03/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
(My english is bad) Hi, i need your help please, i have 2 problems: *In patch server, i can't active the commando "/nprotectoff" *I change the ip in the game.exe but always appears the message "can not connect to the login server!" Why?
Problems whit DSEE
09/07/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Picture tells abaut everything, I cast skill -> No DMG :S. +I hacked awhile, it said : you dont have enough mp. While i had ManaHack on, Could someone explain? http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5595/dragonica09 090516222705.jpg
Problems whit AGBot
07/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys ... its_meh again:p I still got probs whit agbot Well i figured out the most things of agbot, it does evry thing but now its stops randomly O_O:eek: http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1414/semttuloh j6.th.jpg and after it teles back to town buys stuff and comes back to the spot the bot stops and all skills dissapear and he doesnt casts any thing just stands there:mad:
Help Problems whit AutoIt
07/29/2007 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i do everything what must be done and it bot dossent work ..? whit AutoIt and on me desktop it works ( i use the m_rag antigameguard ) pls help me