Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats happened to this forum

Discussion on Whats happened to this forum within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I joined elitepvpers in september first thing i thought hey what i nice place everybody helping each other sharing with each other. I was impressed rearly nice community i thought.

So much has changed since then flaming has gone through the roof the way i see it is if you have nothing good or nice to say dont say it.If somebody does something wrong there is no need to flame them just politly point out there mistake.

Then there are people posting in the wrong sections or not using the seach button. There are loads of posts asking ware do i get this or how do i do this 9 out of 10 times youre answer has been covered already, read the rules people they are there for a reason it helps everybody if you stick to them and keeps the forum tidy and makes things much easyer to find.

I dont think its going to be to long before a lot of the people that actualy care about this site decide to leave unless things change. I looked at the scriptvessel post earlyer and i couldent belive it mr.rattlz has worked his *** of cracking scriptvessel and all people have done is flame him for not making it public. Can you rearly blame him for not making it public after the way people treat each other hear.

I have to admit i put a post up asking for scriptvessel i dident get it and am disaponted buy this as i always try to help everybody i can and actualy care about the community hear.

In the end what im trying to say is everybody calm down relax try to get on and we will have a better community hear if everybody works together again.

Sorry about any grammer and spelling mistakes
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2007, 22:17   #2

18 views no replies looks like no1 cares
Old 01/03/2007, 22:22   #3

To be honest, it seems the leechers are begging so badly that the coders are just thinking "**** off".

Also, a lot of people have lowered themselves to PAY for illegal programs. Which causes the people of this site who don't pay to think "what the **** is going on here?" and so the flaming begins..

Happens to all great sites, this just seemed to happen quicker.

Edit

Might I add, if it really bothers you that the coders aren't co-operating. Then learn to program yourself. A means to an understandably happy ending.
Old 01/03/2007, 22:27   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Violent_Plague@Jan 3 2007, 22:22
To be honest, it seems the leechers are begging so badly that the coders are just thinking "**** off".

Also, a lot of people have lowered themselves to PAY for illegal programs. Which causes the people of this site who don't pay to think "what the **** is going on here?" and so the flaming begins..

Happens to all great sites, this just seemed to happen quicker.

Edit

Might I add, if it really bothers you that the coders aren't co-operating. Then learn to program yourself. A means to an understandably happy ending.
nicely put, and i am learning to program so i can help more but its a long prossess. But in time i hope ill be able to create programs for this forum.I dont bother me that the coders aren't co-operating i cant blame them after the way they get treated buy people wanting there programs.
Old 01/03/2007, 22:32   #5

everywhere are leechers, noobs, pros, ppl who care and ppl who dont care, ppl who respect others work and ppl who doesnt give a **** about anything, thats what life is...
Old 01/03/2007, 23:00   #6

i believe this forum has became a victim of its own succes, even <12 year old kids have found their way to here and are begging for bots and others things they actually have no idea of what they do. also many people here don't know how to behave in a community, and the differences in behaviour here is pretty normal here because the users' ages go mostly from like 10 to 18+ and that gives a big difference in the use of language and the behaviour.
Its just something we have to need to learn to live with
Old 01/03/2007, 23:12   #7

Fyi..its only the CO forum that has this problem.
I have quit playing co for various reason's and now spend my time in other sections of E*pvp and trust me when i say i dont see half of the b.s that goes on here.
And no its not the mods fault..its the Co forum Community, So Gratz
Old 01/03/2007, 23:23   #8

Thats what im trying to say the community need to come together and work together again
Old 01/03/2007, 23:23   #9

Hi,

When a game getting more popular, there will be a lot people playing.
When a forum getting known, a lot of new comer asking question.

We are in the process of changing.
Bear with me a little.

As for the SV, we are processing it.
Waiting for a few days is it worth it ?

DM
Old 01/03/2007, 23:38   #10

this site is free for viewing so stop whining and click on like you have always did. accept the new comers and flame the noobs
Old 01/03/2007, 23:39   #11

I dident post this because of SV.I posted this because i actualy care about the forum.I have looked at the other sections of the forum and Mokujin is right i post in other sections not just CO section and i notice the difference.I think it would be a good idea if there was a way to lock people out of the forums until they have read the new comer read first thread and flaming thread.

Mordilo i never flame anybody because what people seem to forget is that everybody was a noob at one point. For all we know the next noob that comes on the site could be a genius and could help the community greatly.
Old 01/03/2007, 23:46   #12

I think it's because of the demand that's going on here. People expect something be thrown in their lap out of patience.

I'm sure whoever manages this forum has some tricks up their sleeves but still has to get it implemented without hurting anyone.
Old 01/03/2007, 23:48   #13

all the newcomers/ noobs etc. are too **** lazy to hit the Search button, so they create a new Topic and ask a question that has bin asked million time for the "senior" Pvpers.. and then they flame that person who created the topic. Then a other newcomer/noob/leecher comes and create a Topic for a other or the same stupid (or maybe not stupid question).. That's how it goes on Big populair forums whit very usefull things .. like Hax, Guides etc.

in this time Epvp is in the process of changing like Dm already said.

"Time, Time is the key"
Old 01/04/2007, 00:03   #14

For a long time, epvp was a pretty well kept secret, among the conquer population.. and even words like cotobo, epvp, etc. that could be searched to find the forum were banned from the ConquerOnline boards... but the mods have gotten lax.. or the game has just gotten to big for them to control.

It used to be that cheating at conquer was a shameful thing that nobody would admit to.. but now its generally accepted that if you want to stand a chance, u need to cheat.

So all the cheaters are talking, and telling the truth, and everyone finds out about epvp.. and sure, it gets flooded with noobs.

Its true what they said above. The other epvp forums do not suffer from severe n00bitis, like conquer does.

When the 4331 bomb dropped, Epvp basically had to shut down for a week, cuz of noob flooding.
Old 01/04/2007, 00:28   #15

"noobs"(i'm sorry but i don't have any other word for it) will keep comming more and more asking for stuff they think they want event though they don't even know how to use or what to use for. they will allways flame about what they don't understand, what they think they are "pros" at or when they are told they are wrong.
newbies will come too; they are the few guys that read and search the threads before making new ones and maybe some of them, as someone before me said, may be real smart and help this comunity. some of them on the other hand, knowing theyr programing skills lack due to different reasons will stick to reading/downloading what they need without even making a single post. this can even be seen as theyr own way of keeping the forum clean.
those of us who are allready here have to leave with it, but this is only because we don't do anything about it. the thing of not leting someone get acces to the forum b4 they spent few minits on the rules thread might be a good idea. another thing that might help could be increasing the moderator's number...but i'm not the one to decide this. until something decisive is done, we we'll just leave with it