Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About sockets...

Discussion on About sockets... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi people. 1 my friend told me that it is possibility to make socket, when there is server maintaince. He said that after maintaince i have to try few times to make sockets. I dont know if its really trustfull so i decided to ask you all. Can anyone please answer me if its true, and if it is, how to make sockets correctly. Thanks
Old 01/02/2007, 21:10   #2

Wrong section... u dont post questions here.
Old 01/02/2007, 21:14   #3

It was like that before but they patched over it, so if it still works then it isn't as good as before.
Old 01/02/2007, 21:23   #4

I heard the same thing that there is a better chance of getting soc if you spam after maint, but still dont know for sure.
Old 01/02/2007, 21:47   #5

i have several theorys i started thinking of when i got a db off of gonoderma.

maybe when it hits 0:01 the socket count restarts.

maybe when a person that just last got a socket meets a certain goal, point, or value of some sort, the socket count resets. like maybe when they log off.

maybe they adds points like pk points when a socket is made, and every hour it reduces 1 point.

i could go on and on and on.
Old 01/02/2007, 21:52   #6

wrong section but yes, first person to the guy in tc gets the first socket after maint usually on friday. you just have to keep at it.

^^^^^
post all CO questions in that part of the forum.
Old 01/03/2007, 05:04   #7

#Close - wrong section.

Please read my signature if you are new !
Next time, warning.

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sockets first to log in after SM
03/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
If i was the first to log in after SM will the 1st met be the socket? or is there a certian amount i would have to spam? Thanks :) cheers i have quit this game for a while but I am back now. :P
Sockets =|
11/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hey Guys Ive been reading and i think most people are preety confused so yeah these are some tips... 1.Keep Killing Monsters And At Around 1000 - 5000 Kills You'll PROBALLEY get a Socketed Item... 2.Mabey The Time Not Quite Sure But Im Sure The Co-ordinates Wont Work But Im Sure The Durability,Quality,level And type of armour,earrings,necky,boots .....got alot to do with it.. 3.Easy make money and buy x| 4.Different Severs different times... so most people that are saying the time...
about sockets
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
well i talked today with a former co player , and i asked her about how to make sockets and this stuff and she told me that coords dont matter or time or anything, and that some peoples on some server have a program or something wich tells u when to go spam mets i dont know now if this is true, and this is what i wana find out
Sockets in CO?
03/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
I was reading through the socket thread on the other forum and such... I know a few people who are 100 pct on making 1 socket and around 90 pct on the 2nd socket... So I am wondering if there is a way to make it happen without a chance of failure? I know that the Conquer Online Beta Client (the old old one) you can make sockets without worry on anything with that client... Does anyone know where to get it or know someone who'd upload it to a server? Or just knows a fool proof way to...
Sockets
03/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 35 Replies
Hi there everyone, just like to post what i know about socket making in TC. I don't post much unless I know what i am talking about. OK I tried pretty much every theory that there is arround about making a socket, I spammed 400 mets, I followed the xx:33 theory for over a month and had no success. But then out of know where I get 2 sockets in one week and another 1 this week by following a simple procedure, ok here it is: 1. Get 20 mets (If 20 mets can't get a socket, I don't think...