Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with ScriptVessel

Discussion on Problems with ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mods: I wasn't sure if this should be in the Bots & Macros section or here, but I thought this was the best place for it. Feel free to move it if you think it would serve better in another section. If any mod feels that it would be helpful to make this the official thread for this topic, I would appreciate it if you'd add [Official] to the title or sticky it or something. Thanks.

=============================

I have noticed that a lot of people are posting about problems with ScriptVessel, the new Conquer Partner. I thought it might help clean up the section if there was one unified thread to post about ALL problems with this program. This isn't the thread for discussing or chatting. All that should be here is people reporting problems with the program and posting solutions to problems that have been posted by others.

Don't:
  • Complain about being botjailed, PKed, etc.
  • Post about problems with activating the program
This should ONLY be errors with ScriptVessel.

I'll periodically update this first post with all of the problems/bugs/errors that people have posted and any solutions that others have posted. Hopefully this thread can become like a trouble-shooting guide.

Thanks,

a_i

When I fill everything in on the settings window and start the bot, I get 2 windows that popup that are full of question marks (I assume the text is in Chinese and it's showing up as question marks because I don't have Chinese installed). They popup one after the other, not both at once. I click the "OK" button on these windows and the bot runs, but the settings window does not disappear. I'm running Windows XP with SP2. Does anyone know why this happens and what I can possibly do to fix it?
Old 01/02/2007, 21:48   #2

Ive suggested a new forum section for ScriptVessel for Lowfyr, lets hope he makes it.
Old 01/02/2007, 23:07   #3

when i set the bot to pick up ALL items it will pick up most and drop them right after, BUT when it tries to pick up a backsword it goes right next to it and then walks away o.o
Old 01/02/2007, 23:18   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion@Jan 2 2007, 19:58

When I fill everything in on the settings window and start the bot, I get 2 windows that popup that are full of question marks (I assume the text is in Chinese and it's showing up as question marks because I don't have Chinese installed). They popup one after the other, not both at once. I click the "OK" button on these windows and the bot runs, but the settings window does not disappear. I'm running Windows XP with SP2. Does anyone know why this happens and what I can possibly do to fix it?
you left something out or it doesnt like some of the settings you picked. i used to get this with old copartner also. i cant remember what exactly i did but i just looked over my settings and saw something out of place, maybe post a screen of your settings.

edit - i remember now, i would get that same exact problem when i accidentally ran two copartners at once.
Old 01/02/2007, 23:23   #5

Conquer and ScriptVessel are closing itself after I press on Start at the settings screen. Though I can see before CO2 closes that it attacks a monster.
Old 01/02/2007, 23:41   #6

the record feature of SV is really buggy
Old 01/02/2007, 23:52   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline@Jan 2 2007, 23:23
Conquer and ScriptVessel are closing itself after I press on Start at the settings screen. Though I can see before CO2 closes that it attacks a monster.
sounds like too many processes are running and its just shutting down

i had macafee shut down some things to preserve memory

your probably using multiclient (or too many other things) try limiting it a bit more than you are now
Old 01/03/2007, 00:01   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by 963852741+Jan 2 2007, 23:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (963852741 @ Jan 2 2007, 23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maybe It's Maybelline@Jan 2 2007, 23:23

your probably using multiclient (or too many other things) try limiting it a bit more than you are now [/b][/quote]
I have nothing but Conquer and ScriptVessel on, even unecessary drivers, antivirus etc are shut. Everything else is necessary to make windows work, what should I disable more...
Old 01/03/2007, 00:13   #9

dunno, but my bot doesnt' pick up items at all lol, even if i do all and stuff...
Old 01/03/2007, 00:19   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline+Jan 3 2007, 00:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maybe It's Maybelline @ Jan 3 2007, 00:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -963852741@Jan 2 2007, 23:52
<!--QuoteBegin--Maybe It's Maybelline
Quote:
@Jan 2 2007, 23:23

your probably using multiclient (or too many other things) try limiting it a bit more than you are now
I have nothing but Conquer and ScriptVessel on, even unecessary drivers, antivirus etc are shut. Everything else is necessary to make windows work, what should I disable more... [/b][/quote]
just one window w/ orignal exe? (might conflict with a multi exe)

also try the windows to see if they al dont work (i use 1024x full screen)

past that, thats all i can think of =/ mine has goine off without a hitch

edit: try launching co firt then sv and vise versa (i do co than sv)

It dosent seem like a problem withh either sv or co but a conflict between the two....
Old 01/03/2007, 01:14   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by 963852741+Jan 3 2007, 00:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (963852741 @ Jan 3 2007, 00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Maybe It's Maybelline@Jan 3 2007, 00:01
Quote:
Originally posted by -963852741@Jan 2 2007, 23:52
<!--QuoteBegin--Maybe It's Maybelline
Quote:
Quote:
@Jan 2 2007, 23:23

I have nothing but Conquer and ScriptVessel on, even unecessary drivers, antivirus etc are shut. Everything else is necessary to make windows work, what should I disable more...
just one window w/ orignal exe? (might conflict with a multi exe)

also try the windows to see if they al dont work (i use 1024x full screen)

past that, thats all i can think of =/ mine has goine off without a hitch

edit: try launching co firt then sv and vise versa (i do co than sv)

It dosent seem like a problem withh either sv or co but a conflict between the two.... [/b][/quote]
Ofcourse I use the original exe. And I have been always running CO first before SV.
Old 01/03/2007, 01:16   #12

i can't even get mine to start. not that good at hacking
Old 01/03/2007, 01:17   #13

Quote:
I highly doubt it, but maybe your durability is low.
Also, my friend had the same problem, but he was using multiclient. I told him multiclient wasn't the problem so he reinstalled Conquer and was convinced that it was the multiclient. I told him to put the multiclient back in, and it still worked so I proved him wrong, his CO files just weren't updated.
Old 01/03/2007, 01:28   #14

my problem, wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

explorer.exe constantly crashes and reloads itself.
Old 01/03/2007, 01:33   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by chickeneaterguy@Jan 3 2007, 01:17
Quote:
I highly doubt it, but maybe your durability is low.
Also, my friend had the same problem, but he was using multiclient. I told him multiclient wasn't the problem so he reinstalled Conquer and was convinced that it was the multiclient. I told him to put the multiclient back in, and it still worked so I proved him wrong, his CO files just weren't updated.
LOL Im sorry, I must have been sounding like a fool but you were right. I just dont understand why I get dc'ed when the dura on dc in SV says 3 and my ingame dura is 10...