Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who is noob?

Discussion on Who is noob? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/03/2007, 02:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
newbie- a begginer or inexperienced player
noob- generally means someone who is obnoxious, annoying, or breaks the rules or cannot play effectively; whether they are actual newcomers or not is mostly irrelevant.

thats what noob and newbie actually mean.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noob

personally i think a newb is any one who is inexperienced in something, like i am a newb in programming
but a noob is some one who is annoying and uncunstructive, like the ksers on conquer or the newbs who wont shut up about wanting to get plvled

so on the forums, u can be a noob and have a relativly high post count and karma, but u can also not be a noob and have 10 posts and no karma.
Old 01/03/2007, 20:13   #32

I thank u for all those answers....i guess im a noob in making threads. Cause this was my first, but then again maybe im not , cause so far i got 30 replies..i think thats awsome...and almost everyone got their own opinion too.
Old 01/03/2007, 22:11   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.+Jan 2 2007, 21:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.A.L.O.M.O.N. @ Jan 2 2007, 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--.bmg@Jan 2 2007, 21:19
im perfect =P
hmm, donīt think so ,
you got 1 warning and one - karma [/b][/quote]
ty for -karma my 1st btw that warning was for nothing rly can u remove it ?
Old 01/03/2007, 22:34   #34

hhmm a "Noob" would be the Give Bot Pls person people like that if they communicate clearly i don't think they are.
Old 01/03/2007, 22:35   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by Supreme1@Jan 3 2007, 22:34
hhmm a "Noob" would be the Give Bot Pls person people like that if they communicate clearly i don't think they are.
Hmmmm...that name looks like one of the top moneybags on a certain server...

Oh also, (so I'm not spamming) I would define a "noob" as someone who lacks skills in certain things. For these forums, most "noobs" are just random people spamming that they want something when they could simply read that it isn't being given out to people like them. I always think of "noobs" as little kids because they seem so unintelligent.
Old 01/05/2007, 05:33   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Laserman@Jan 2 2007, 12:56
Hi there
I just wonder....
Who is noob and who is not?
Where do u draw the line?
And is there a "between phase" when u just have left the noob stadium or do u become a pro directly after being a noob?
And who decides this noob question?
Well i hope someone can answer my questions

Happy new gaming year!
A noob is someone that calls people "Noop"
Old 01/05/2007, 06:08   #37

every1 is a noob once... once they spend endless time on the game they become "pro".... and they think they are sooo good and they say "haha u stupid noob" those "pro" are the NOOBS